“CATERING - AMAZING FOOD”
Review of Liquid Assets

Liquid Assets
Ranked #11 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "Best dinner out experience !!" My favorite place to go out for either just cocktails or dinner. It's an experience like no other. Great concept!! They always have new specials and of course the famous cheese plates... A must try... Anne-Marie M, Ocean City
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I recently took a girl's trip down Ocean City, Maryland. We hired Liquid Assets to cater a small dinner for us at our rental house. The food was absolutely AMAZING. Not only was the food delicious, the portions were large. From the appetizers, sides, main dish, including a seafood boil which was cooked on location, to the desert, every bite was to die for. What a great experience! I will be visiting Liquid Assets on my next trip to Ocean City.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Visited one evening for dinner. No reservations so we had a 30- 40 min. Wait. Salads are large and we were able to split one. Same true with entrees. That allowed my husband and i to enjoy a board of sour dough bread-yum and another appetizer. Great wine selections too. This was our second visit after finding this place last year. Would highly recommend this for exceptional food in OC.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Very busy on a Monday night (Labor Day), but the maitre’d was fabulous! They don’t take Reservations, so must get there early or late—or get an appetizer & drinks while waiting. The donut ice cream bar is a must get!! Whiskey sauce on it was yummy.
The kale salad was huge. Only disappointment was a salad that featured unsliced limp Romaine lettuce; they don’t carry mixed spring greens . That was so weird, when compared to all the rest of our high quality dinner. Service was spotty, but others pitched in to help our server. Music was a little too loud.
Would go back at a less busier time & day.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

A week ago today, on our last day of vacation, before heading home, my wife chose a new restaurant we had never visited, Liquid Assets, 93rd St. Coastal Highway. Centered in a strip mall, you might get the wrong impression, but DO NOT PASS THIS ONE BY!! They don't accept reservations, so get there between 6 and 7 pm for the best seating opportunity for dinner. As we walked in, it was a bit bustling, but yet reminded me of a vast library, stocked with bottles of WINE and Spirits, rather than books. We sat at the bar, being told about a 20 minute wait, and our bartenders were indeed quick on the draw. With a blink we had, wine, drink list and menu on a clipboard and a promise for a great drink when we were ready. I stayed with my usual Dewars rocks and Carol took part in a Kettle One summer drink, which was scrumptious. The Dewars was NOT a cheap portion either. We relaxed and waited, not knowing the best was yet to come. We were called to table, seated comfortably and introduced to Megan, one of THE BEST SERVERS we have ever had in OCMD. From the beginning she was totally on her game, the bright smile, the suggestions for selections, the explanations of our questions and a tremendous personality to go with all of the above. If she is NOT a TRAINER, LA wake up. She is a PHYSICAL asset to your business without a doubt. At Megan's suggestions, we dined on tuna won tons for an appetizer, we split a Ceasar salad MORE THAN ENOUGH for two, the Wagyu flank steak with the finger link potatoes done medium rare, but the "piece de resistance" of the meal was a small side dish, Mushrooms in Jack Daniels sauce, topped with bleau cheese, which was ABSOLUTELY TO DIE FOR!. The entire experience was tremendous from beginning to end and I promise you, we will never leave OCMD without a visit to LA, and a request for Megan to serve our table in her outstanding manner. DO NOT MISS THIS EXPERIENCE!!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

I was here with my family recently - grand parents, kids and adults. The staff was so kind to us, finding a solution to get us seated quickly even though the restaurant was busy. The service was outstanding, and so was the food! I especially liked the homemade ricotta appetizer, which was served with peaches, toast and jam, but people in our group who ordered the burger said is was one of the best they had ever had. The seafood soup was also very good. Based on the name "Liquid Assets," you'd think this was primarily a place for alcohol, and they did have an extensive bar menu, but the food scene was also excellent. I'm so glad we tried it out!