“The Best Restaurant in OC.... By far”
Review of Liquid Assets

Liquid Assets
Ranked #6 of 419 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: "Best dinner out experience !!" My favorite place to go out for either just cocktails or dinner. It's an experience like no other. Great concept!! They always have new specials and of course the famous cheese plates... A must try... Anne-Marie M, Ocean City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Restaurant in OC.... By far”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Here's why.
If the wine list doesn't do it you can pick one of a thousand bottles off the shelf and they will pour it for you.
The tuna crisps
The wide awake drunks - espresso martini
The doughnuts
Finally - Paula she is the best host.
Ask for the sky bar seat

Annapolis, Maryland
“Excellent But Very Pricey”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a wonderful experience here for dinner. The quality of the food and preparation is very good. Had several apps (we were having an extended dinner) and all were quite good. Skip the steak and go for the specials instead.

Service was excellent. Would give this place an excellent if it were not for the price tag, which is a touch too high to justify in my opinion.

Visited July 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Very good”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We started with a cheese sampler and it was very good and had a very nice presentation. Soup of the day was very unique and delicious, and so were the chicken wings. We tried a couple different martinis and they were excellent. Our meals were ahi tuna salad, scallops and risotto, and a tuna melt with green beans. The scallops were great, the tuna melt was too, but the green beans were not. The ahi tuna was unfortunately overcooked, but the salad overall was still decent. Good cornbread--worth the splurge! Desserts looked great, but we didn't order any. Good service from our waitress and the atmosphere was very nice.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank JulieandDan
Severn
“Extremely Pleasant Meal”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We met here with family that was vacationing and I was very pleased with their choice of restaurant. The atmosphere was very atypical of a beach resort, but in a great way. Service was excellent and very accommodating. The menu selection was varied enough for the entire group and more than reasonably priced. They had some daily specials and their regular fare. I ordered a Carolina flavored pork sandwich which was served on freshly baked bead and a rich and savory side of macaroni and cheese using Rotini pasta instead of elbow macaroni with a mix of cheeses, bacon and sprinkled with parmesan. All very well prepared and balanced. Their wine offerings appear to be their calling card for this resort town, with the walls lined with an extremely large selection of wine from all over the world. I'd come back in a heartbeat!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Simeon G
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice bottle shop”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have not eaten here, so my comments only pertain to the bottle shop. I first stopped in here two summers ago and I've been back every summer since because of their fine selection of craft beer. Their wine selection is nice as well for OC and I've always had helpful service. The prices are a bit too high which is the only negative I experienced. I've paid the premium for the convenience, but as good beer becomes more and more prevalent, I'll expect the prices to come down or have less expensive options elsewhere.

Visited June 2014