“Where's the cheese?”

Ranked #7 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "Best dinner out experience !!" My favorite place to go out for either just cocktails or dinner. It's an experience like no other. Great concept!! They always have new specials and of course the famous cheese plates... A must try... Anne-Marie M, Ocean City
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Our waitress said that they are known for their wine. Please take the cheese plate off the menu if you are unwilling to offer an adequate amount of cheese to compliment the wine.

1  Thank Belladonnamc

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

This is such a unique and great place to eat and have drinks. My boyfriend and I met a friend at the bar and ended up eating as well as having drinks. The mussels are some of the best I've ever had. The roasted veggies are great. The meat and cheese trays are beautiful and a great way to try new cheeses. We basically went all out. I drank moscato which was also good. The prices are reasonable. The bartenders were fantastic and we had a wonderful evening here. I recommend checking it out. Great place for couples.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We have wanted to go here for a long time. Did not sit at a table, but sat at the bar where they prep the cheese and fruit platters. Every plate that went out just looked perfect. We had drinks and a main course. The food was great and the portions are good size. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that wants a good meal and great wine. I will be going back.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Amazing food, atmosphere, and service! I would drive 6 hours just to dine here. Can't wait to go back to OC and eat here again!

1  Thank Nella G
Reviewed October 29, 2013

During our recent anniversary weekend my husband and I made a pact that every resturant we ate at would be a new place for us that we have never eaten at before, and Liquid Assets was on our list. It was also recommended to us by customers at another resturant we ate at the night before-so we knew we had to try it. The Brie cheese plate was amazing. I got the pork BBQ over fries-it may have been the best thing I have ever eaten. My husband got a burger which was also great (we were there for lunch). I was so so happy to have leftovers to bring home to enjoy later. I CANNOT recommend this resturant enough-atomosphere is casual, staff is great and food is just so delicious! PLEASE give this a try-you won't be sorry!!!