“Very unique!”

Ranked #8 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "Best dinner out experience !!" My favorite place to go out for either just cocktails or dinner. It's an experience like no other. Great concept!! They always have new specials and of course the famous cheese plates... A must try... Anne-Marie M, Ocean City
Reviewed October 3, 2012

A restaurant right in the middle of a liquor store. It was great! The food was different, and all of it was excellent. Imagine a grilled cheese sandwich being exciting? It's FAR more than grilled cheese and it was delicious. The cheese boards are fun too. For years my wife and I have complained that no one serves something like that to snack on with your wine (or beer or martini). They were served with much flair and were delicious. We went here on a Saturday night and liiked it so much we went back on Sunday. The second day the bartender asked me what I wanted to drink and being funny I said, "same as yesterday". I never expected him to remember me, but he nailed both my drink and my wife's. Nice job! I strongly recommend this place for a fun, yet relaxing, peaceful dinner and drink.

1  Thank lovesboston

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have been hearing about Liquid Assets for years, but can never get in the parking lot during the season. I was able to eat here two times in the past two weeks, and it lived up to the hype. Great atmosphere - the main room is centered around an enormous bar. Second dining room was more intimate and quiet. The foot was delicious. I had a french onion dip that was definitely not powdered soup mixed into sour cream. It was chunky and wonderful. My seared scallop risotto was cooked perfectly. I had a wine recommended on my first visit, and it was yummy. The only complaint I had was that the young, lovely servers all had an attitude that screamed they would rather be doing something else than bringing me my food. The more experienced people behind the bar and walking around the restaurant (the owners, maybe) were much more friendly and attentive. Be warned, there was no one in the place under the age of 40, and most were in the 50+ range. But being a 50+ myself, it was a welcome change from all the other places in OC.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Although it is a little pricey, the excellent food, service and atmosphere more than made up for it. This is an excellent restaurant and liquor store all in one! You can even select individual bottles of beer to make your own mixed six pack for purchase. Eating here is a must for me if I return to Ocean City!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Liquid Assets is a wine store/restaurant all rolled into one. The atmosphere and decor are charming, and more importantly, the food is terrific! By far among the best fine dining selections in OC. The chef there is top notch and chooses delicious seasonal items that complement the overall style/theme of the restaurant. And the endless wine selection will ensure you have a great pairing with your meal. For lunch or dinner you absolutely can't go wrong with Liquid Assets!

1  Thank HotelHopper25
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The food was good - not perfect, the wait was terrible, and the service was average at best. Be warned that just because you wait for a place to sit doesn't mean that you are going to get a decent table- or even a table at all. We were seated at a bar location in the dining room portion of the restaurant. Our seats were not even really together. One end of this bar seating even abuts the woman's restroom. Yes, you may be seated right next to the entrance to a restroom after waiting hours. The service was not attentive - we had to ask several times for water and the food took a long time to come out once we ordered. Would probably have been better on a less busy night.