Madison Beach Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
$74
$130
$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$255
$211
Hilton.com
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortInn
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$225
$170
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfront officeperfect locationlast minute tripa great staysenior weekhouse keepingshort walk to the beachmini fridgeparking lotsummerrateshousekeepermdprosinlet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I've been coming to the Madison since I was 12. My dad was a bus driver who used to take multiple groups of people to the motel throughout the summer. I'm now 27 and my wife and I stay at the Madison. I've stayed here more times than I can count and I can't ever remember a time that I was disappointed with, or had a bad experience at the Motel.

As others have said, it is not a 5 star property but that shouldn't take away from how great this motel is. Realistically, you only sleep and shower in your room. The rest of the day is spent enjoying Ocean City. It is within walking distance of the boardwalk and all of the downtown area. It's always clean and the staff has always been friendly. They have made upgrades over the years that include flat screen tvs and room renovations.

The prices for these rooms are amazing. My wife and I just got back from a Monday - Friday getaway (8/19-8/23) and rooms started at $89 a night! I researched other lodging in the area and they were $150 plus a night. We opted to spend a slight bit more ($109 per night) and get a king bed. This was still a heck of a deal

Bottom line, don't be scared away by the few negative reviews on here. This is an amazing motel for the price. The service is always awesome, and the experience is unforgettable. Do yourself a favor and discover one of Ocean City's hidden secrets on your next trip to the beach.

Room Tip: If you are a couple I would pay the slight difference for a king bed. You won't regret it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank will_rock1
DebbyOCRooms, Manager at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Will,
Wow! What a fantastic review. It's so much fun to hear from guests that have been staying at the Madison Beach since they were children. Although you have seen many changes in the property , you've always received great service and a clean room. What a wonderful history you have with us. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of assistance in making your future reservations. I look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I wasn't expecting anything near what we got. I mean for $240 for two nights it was wonderful. You don't go to the beach to live in your hotel room so it's was plenty nice for sleeping and showering. Plus so close to the boardwalk and beach that you just walk a block so you don't have to worry about packing up a car our finding parking! Will definitely go again. Also the staff was very nice!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank jltracey13

Hello,
It's so wonderful that you enjoyed your stay with us. We agree, it's a great value here at the Madison Beach. Thanks for taking the time to review us. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My sisters and I along with my niece and nephew have been staying at the Madison Beach Motel in Ocean City for over twenty years. The five of us used to stay in one room! I have many fond memories of staying there. We just returned from our trip there this year. They have upgraded the rooms with new tile floors, large flat screen televisions. microwaves and small fridges and painted the rooms a cheery sea foam green. The location of this motel is awesome! There isn't much of a view but you are close to many bars, restaurants and just a short walk to the rides on the boardwalk.
Joe made our stay extra special. He greeted us each morning with a huge grin and a cheerful "Good Morning!" Whenever we asked for anything i.e. an extra pillow, extra blanket etc. he immediately rushed to provide it for us. What a doll!
My family is definitely making plans to go back next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank slwagner511

I'm so happy to hear that we are your accommodations of choice in Ocean City for over 20 years! We have so many returning guests who have discovered the Madison Beach is a gem so close to the beach and boardwalk. Thanks for your kind comments about Joe, he is one of a kind and we are very happy to have him as part of our team. I'm glad he helps to make your visits extra special. Please let me know if I might ever be of assistance. I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

stayed for one night about a week ago, if under 25 there is a deposit, but you get it back next day (depending on bank) , had an extra large room, and fit 2 adults 3 children and a baby crib just fine. bathroom was small, but we spent very little time in room other then dressing and sleeping. if you are looking for a cheap room 1 block from boardwalk at start of it, this is where to stay. everyone working there was very friendly, my room was clean, and pool was as well. i will stay again at madison beach.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank amanda d

Greetings Amanda,
I appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review for the Madison Beach Motel and mentioning our cleanliness, friendliness and great location. We too, feel we are great value. Thanks for your time, looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

trying to find a room at the beach in the August at a reasonable price is difficult if not daunting. We stumbled across a gem. Not much to look at and tiny rooms, but clean and well cared for! I watched them painstakingly clean a pool this morning that was already inviting (I don't usually trust small hotel pools because of neglect). This same attention to detail was obvious throughout the property. This hotel will not be for everyone, but you cannot beat the location for the price and it was clean, safe, and Don and the staff were friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank ScoobyQueue

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Madison Beach. We agree it's a gem in the best location! Thank you for stating that you found our property clean and well cared for, we work very hard to ensure a positive guest experience. I have shared your comments with my staff, they take a lot of pride in the Madison. I hope that we will have you as our guests again in the very near future.