“Excellent Place to stay”

Madison Beach Motel
Ranked #28 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed with my family on 30th June night, and our stay was comfortable, A/C was working alright, and there were 2 double beds. Coffee was available at the reception area when we needed. Also, there was a Fridge and a Microwave oven in the room. Highlights are - beach and boardwalk is very near; and Swimming pool was very clean, after enjoying in beach, we relaxed in swimming pool on both the days. Don't expect 5 star kind of room, but it's a budget motel and very comfortable. I would definitely visit again.

Room Tip: very near to beach, so ask, if you can get a room on 2nd floor, as you will have many cloths to put...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kumar R
DebbyOCRooms, Manager at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Hi Kumar,
Thank you for filling out such a positive review for the Madison Beach. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found everything to be as desired. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband & our children were VERY pleased with this motel! Everything was CLEAN our room was spacious the pool was very well kept as well! Not to mention the price was just what we could afford! And SO close to everything I couldn't believe how much we got for our moneys worth!!!! If we visit OCMD again I will stay nowhere else BUT Madison beach Motel such nice & caring staff as well! Thank you guys so much for everything! The Antonetty's :)

Room Tip: We had the only room with 3 beds very spacious for us & the kids it was perfect!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rochelle570

Hello Rochelle,

What a nice review! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves here at the Madison Beach Motel and look forward to your return visit. Please let me know if I might ever be of assistance.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

2nd time staying here and will from now on. So close to the boardwalk that it makes it a lot easier to go to it and come from it. The pool was very clean. The rooms were clean and quite from the neighbors. Can not wait until next year.

2  Thank Bcallensr

Hello,
We are so happy that you are a repeat guest and plan on visiting us again. We pride ourselves on a positive guest experience, clean rooms, great rates and a fabulous location. 2014 rates will be available soon, give us a call when you are ready to reserve for next year. Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This place is awesome for the price and location. Only one negative about my stay and it had nothing to do with the motel. My neighbor burning insense at all hours! Perfect location, perfect price and very clean. We will be staying here next year!

2  Thank Nunnymercy
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Came down for a golf weekend with some friends and had an awesome time. Clean accommodations, friendly staff, and close to great restaurants and golf courses. I travel a fair amount, and the Madison Beach Motel offers a great rate for a resort area. I definitely would recommend this motel and already booked a return visit later in the fall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bill B
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I've stayed at Madison Beach Motel many times over the years and I always enjoy it. I was just there last weekend for 3 nights and the stay was great! Considering the amount of time spent in the room the size isn't really an issue. It was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The location to the beach and boardwalk is great. I will be going back later this year.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tina H
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I went down Monday-Saturday he has never been to OCMD. I have stayed at the Madison Beach Motel several times in the past. Every time I have stayed there the staff were wonderful! I like staying there because its only a block away from the boardwalk/ beach. It is also close to the amusement rides! I would defiantly recommend the Madison beach to anyone! It's nice at a great location and its also fairly inexpensive. I will defiantly be staying there again in the future!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
DebbyOCRooms, Manager at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Miss Kreitzer,

I really appreciate you being a repeat guest at the Madison Beach Motel and we love that you are bringing new guests along with you! We agree that it's a fabulous location and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Please be sure to stop in and introduce yourself the next time you are here. Looking forward to your next visit.