“Wow!”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Ranked #8 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sunset Grille and Teasers Dockside Bar is located waterfront in West Ocean City, Maryland at the Sunset Marina. Open 7 days a week serving lunch and dinner. Enjoy beautiful views of the bay as you dine on fresh fish and seafood. Enjoy outdoor cocktails, happy hour and live entertainment at Teasers Dockside Bar. Groups and parties are welcome. With 3 bars, 2 sitting rooms, 2 dining rooms and an outdoor venue, there is something for everyone.
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Wow! This is a first class establishment. We visited the Sunset Grille several times during our stay, and each time was an outstanding experience. The food, service, atmosphere and overall experience was a 5-star rating every time. They’re weekday $5.99 lunches are unbeatable. I don’t know how they do it. The Sunset Grille was one of the few memorable experiences of our trip. I’ve been coming to OCMD for 35 years now, and I’m witnessing the sad ‘take your money and run’ attitude that is prevalent at several OC establishments, and I’m happy to say that the Sunset Grille isn’t one of them. Well done and thank you!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Location, happy hour prices and service was excellent! We visited in off season with another couple and the food, service, atomsphere, location was awesome.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great place to unwind. Outside deck overlooking the marina. Cold drinks and good appetizers. Will most definitely return next time in Ocean City

Reviewed May 13, 2014

A recommendation from a few at the RV Resort and happenstance brought us to a reserved spot on the deck overlooking the bay and OC MD for Mother's Day, 2014. Absolutely delightful menu for all three of us (bride/mom in law). I can't speak for them, yet I had the Green Tomato, Tomato Jam, Scallop, Pimento cheese something or the other--it had me at Fried Green Mato, Mato Jam, Scallop and Pimento Cheeze! Outstanding dish! If I remember correctly, we had crab dip for an app--bunch of crab, and great tasting.

I'm not quite sure what their menu is like on a day to day basis, but if they put the work into their normal menu as they do their Special Day menu's, then I think you're all set for a good visit! We will most likely visit again!

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We were seated in a beautiful glassed in room facing the Bay. The appetizer was the best we ever had. And our entrees were excellent. Seeing the sunset- priceless!