“Excellent food”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Ranked #7 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sunset Grille and Teasers Dockside Bar is located waterfront in West Ocean City, Maryland at the Sunset Marina. Open 7 days a week serving lunch and dinner. Enjoy beautiful views of the bay as you dine on fresh fish and seafood. Enjoy outdoor cocktails, happy hour and live entertainment at Teasers Dockside Bar. Groups and parties are welcome. With 3 bars, 2 sitting rooms, 2 dining rooms and an outdoor venue, there is something for everyone.
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for lunch. He got the hickory burger and I got the shrimp salad wrap. Both were excellent. They also had $5.99 lunch specials. We will definitely go back again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,155)

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We spotted the Sunset Grille when we were eating at the Shark on the Harbor and decided to give it a try. The first thing we noticed was that the bar was separate from the restaurant - a real plus. We really enjoyed the tempura shrimp starter and the main courses were just as good. The crab cakes that I chose were the best I have eaten in a week in Ocean City. My wife chose the scallops with coconut broth and endamame beans and was very impressed. The side orders of roasted asparagus were good, without being wonderful. We finished with an excellent creme brulee. There was a good range of wines on the list at reasonable prices. The service (from Kirsten) was attentive and friendly. Although the menu was not as enterprising as the one at Shark on the Harbor, the overall experience was far superior. The Sunset Grille also has a better view than the Shark.

1  Thank RLP50
Reviewed May 7, 2014

While our server was not friendly, the food was quite good and reasonably priced. We went there based on the recommendation of the hotel but the restaurant would not accept the $10 coupon that the hotel gave us which kind of left a bad taste for us.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Went to this restaurant after receiving a $10 gift from hotel . Went there thinking I could get a hamburger from the menu shown on tripadvisor but waitress said the menu was different . After looking at the menu I asked waitress about a hamburger and she said that she would get anything we wanted from either menu . She recommended the crab chowder which was delicious . I was satisfied with my meal and the waitress was one of the best waitress I have ever met. This is a great restaurant and one I will return to on my next visit ..

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The service was excellent and our server went out of her way to please us. Some of us ordered from the "specials" menu and others from the regular one. The best entrees were from the regular menu. But everything including the appetizers were very good.

2  Thank Carol R