“BEST ALL-AROUND DINING IN MARYLAND”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Ranked #12 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sunset Grille and Teasers Dockside Bar is located waterfront in West Ocean City, Maryland at the Sunset Marina. Open 7 days a week serving lunch and dinner. Enjoy beautiful views of the bay as you dine on fresh fish and seafood. Enjoy outdoor cocktails, happy hour and live entertainment at Teasers Dockside Bar. Groups and parties are welcome. With 3 bars, 2 sitting rooms, 2 dining rooms and an outdoor venue, there is something for everyone.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This restaurant is the epitome of fine dining. The food, service, and atmosphere are just the place you want to be. They recently expanded their place and the view from the bridge or second floor is incredible. The experience is quite impressive and the worth the trip. They also have lunches for $5.99 the are very delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,199)

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I came here for a quick lunch with a coworker. We were in a hurry, so we sat upstairs at the bar. I ordered a crab cake sandwich and it was very tasty and fresh! It came on a standard potato roll, but that didn't take away from the crab cake. The iced tea came in a small glass, but it was still enough for me. I didn't ask for refills. Service was casual and friendly, and the prices were reasonable for what we got.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Went for lunch and have been at this place before where I have found the food, service, atmosphere quite good. My husband ordered the fish and chips and the appearance of the food was good. Halfway through the fish he discovered that the second half of his meal was not cooked???? The server took it away and served him another helping of fish and chips which turned out okay. My selection of liver and onions fared better though I found the corn and the scalloped potatoes were a bit too salty for my palate. I had noticed something on the menu which I truly like and asked the server if I could have a side order of pierogies. She accommodated my request and unfortunately something else was also in the dish. We told her that the dish was unacceptable. I will be hard pressed to return this is establishment.

1  Thank hopeterry
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

This is a must go to place for food and /or drinks! Can't find any flaws here! The food, service, and ambiance excels. Sit rooftop and enjoy the beautiful water and marina views. Top that with comfy couches and chairs set around fireplaces that you can even dine around. Inclement weather? No biggie. Inside is nice as well and views still there. Appetizers, steaks, seafood, drinks, and incredible desserts. You can't go wrong here. This was a repeat visit and each time was equally enjoyed. Put this on your itinerary.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We went there on a Saturday evening. The original plan was to go to The Sharks, but there was a 1.5 hrs wait so we changed to Sunset Grill which we waited for 15 min for an outdoor table. In case you don't know they use plastic cups and paper plates. Here are what we had:

drink- crushes, not very good. lots of ice and can hardly taste any liquor, two stars.
mussel appetizer, tasty but not outstanding, three stars
Soft shell sandwich, the crab is big and juicy, very nicely fried. four stars.
Mahi-Mahi, they served a filet from the tail piece. It was overcooked and a bit dry. This is not acceptable considering they charged $31 for it, and served it on a paper plate. The fish seems to be fresh. two stars.

Overall, just an average restaurant.

1  Thank nanoDelaware