“Adult Fun”

Ripley's Believe it or Not!
Ranked #8 of 57 things to do in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: Two stories filled with more than 500 exhibits, artifacts, and oddities from around the world. The only place in Ocean City where you'll find a shrunken head, a 12ft tall robot sculpture made from scrap car parts, one-of-a-kind artwork, the world's rarest egg, and two-headed animals!
Branchburg, New Jersey, United States
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Adult Fun”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Ripley's is a fun diversion for adults and teens. There were several rooms that I felt were not appropriate (sexual or violent images) for my 8 year old niece, and I had to cover her eyes because you have to walk through every room. My older kids (19, 17) and husband enjoyed it though. Think carefully about taking kids younger than 12 or 13.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Beverly K

Ottsville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“BORING”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Not what we thought everything was displayed on the walls nothing was live . I thought it was a waste of our money .

Visited August 2012
Eastern Shore, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Birthday Party Experience”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I called 2 days before I wanted to bring my son and his friends to Ocean City for a birthday party and they easily accomodated us. Jenna handled the plans and everything went smoothly. The staff was friendly and the kids loved it as it was different from the typical bowling party, etc.. The price was very reasonable and because we did not bring the maximum number of kids allowed, they even gave us a discount. Would definitely reccommend it for a unique birthday party for kids!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank slc21
Halethorpe, Maryland
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“It gets an A”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I hadn't been to Ocean City in 12 years and it was my first walk on the boardwalk since 2000. Much has changed since then and Ripley's Believe it or not! was worth the price of admission and mirror maze. My girflriend, her friend, and I had a lot of fun inside that mirror maze despite it giving me a blinding headache just trying to get out of it. I was first out of it, luckily.

The museum was great from start to finish and I was heavily impressed with all the exhibits. Going through the whirly tube made me sick but it was a ton of laughs!

Most recommended for ages 11 and up. Kiddies? I don't think so.

Visited September 2012
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I absolutely loved this place. There is so much to do and greatly priced too for ocean city prices. $20.99 and you get everything. The museum, the mirror maze, and the laser race..all of it and you can continue to return to the maze throughout day as well. The museum has so many interesting things in it from the srunken head to the elaborate camel bone carving a great experience everyone in the family can enjoy.

Visited December 2012