“Good food, good service”
Review of Blue Ox Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Blue Ox Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are family friendly causal dining. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Great Crabcakes, burgers and Famous Blue Plate specials. Seating available inside or outside. Full bar with drink specials all the time. Home of the Looney Bin Comedy Club. Large parties welcome.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had the crab dip, crab cakes and steak. The food came quickly and was very good. Service was good too

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This place is incredible! I come here with my family various times throughout the year and they never disappoint! Our most recent visit was the weekend before St. Patricks Day. Their staff is very friendly and they give top notch service. My three kids were all able to find things on the menu, including both the regular and kids menu, the servers were all very kid friendly as well. My wife and I ordered wings to have with our friends, and they loved them , lots of meat and great flavor. For dinner, I ordered the best steak I have ever had, with delicious sides of potatoes and green beans, and my wife has a delectable Salmon entree. The bar tenders also make some of the best cocktails I have ever had,, Jenna made me the best Lemon Drop Martini ever! Overall a awesome place for anybody, especially if your a Ravens fan! Coolest bar in Ocean City!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Got there during vacation in Aug 2012. Went there as place we stayed at gave us a coupon. Got there when they opened but they were not ready as bread bar not open yet, Staff still coming in. Food was good, not great. Steaks we had were prepared as requested.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We ate here a couple years back but neither of us could remember anything about it. We tried it again recently and realized that there is nothing memorable about the food. We both had prime rib which was a little tough and fairly tasteless. The baked potatoes seemed a little over cooked and the vegetables were pretty bland. The service was excellent and the atmosphere pleasant but the food was nothing special.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

A very friendly bar and grill - Good food, great prices and friendly staff. The daily specials are very tasty and the onion soup is to die for.