“Pleasantly Surprised”

Ranked #60 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Homestyle cooking and real wood smoked BBQ! Ribs, Chicken, Pulled Pork, Family Deals available.. We offer a screened in porch with picnic tables, and outside seating too. Counter service in a casual, friendly style. Lots of homemade sides to complete your meal and with a homemade dessert. Open late April to October 7,2017. Please call for details.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

At first glance when me and my boyfriend pulled up, we thought....hmm.....this might not have been a good idea. But the menu variety was great. We had the Big Bad Wolf (Sausage, pulled bbq pork, bacon, and cheese) and the bbq pulled chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans. I tell you what, that was the best bbq iv'e had in a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time. The location is just outside the main part of ocean city. DEFINITELY hands down one of my new favorite places to eat. So good.

1  Thank ADV_Bandit600

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Great BBQ meats and the sauce is delicious. Friendly folks serving you and I really like the way this place is setup. Great atmosphere for having a BBQ meal.

1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Delicious smoked meats and fish. Always local, always fresh. Worth the ride back across the route 50 bridge. And the prices are great.

1  Thank kathy d
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I had the pulled pork with red sauce sandwich which was very good!! Had a side of potato salad and have had it in the past and loved it because it is just like my home made, but they have added I'm guessing chives???...little green specks through out it and has a more tangy taste...it's still good, but would prefer the old way. Also had peach cobbler that was average...and rather small piece for the price.

My sister had the meatloaf and she loved it as well as the mashed potatoes. The mac and cheese was rather dry but edible. The cornbread was good, but would prefer it minus the jalapeno peppers. She also had the banana pudding which was very good and I even sampled it and wished I had ordered that instead of the peach cobbler.

Service was very good and fast and love how they give you a card from a deck of cards and they'll call that card when your order is ready.

Did I mention how good their pulled pork with red sauce sandwich is????

Will stop again next year when in OC!!

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Best ribs and crab dip, service was quick and ribs were amazing. Ribs were very moist and fell off the bone. Will def visit again