“Great food”

Ranked #61 of 431 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Homestyle cooking and real wood smoked BBQ! Ribs, Chicken, Pulled Pork, Family Deals available. In summer season we even serve BREAKFAST. We offer a screened in porch with picnic tables, and outside seating too. Counter service in a casual, friendly style. Lots of homemade sides to complete your meal and with a homemade dessert. Open late April to October 7,2017. Please call for details.
Laurel, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for some local, non-chain food and found this great BBQ. We all got something different and each loved our meals. The sides were perfect size for sharing and my son loved their fries. We lucked out on weather as it wasn't too hot so sitting in the screened in area was fine, but guessing some may not enjoy on a hot day.

Visited June 2013

Pennsburg, Pennsylvania
“Anticipated their BBQ Ribs for 5 1/2 years, still the best in OC!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Still the best ribs and burnt ends brisket, with fabulous sides and soft cornbread. Their sauce, served on the side, is a subtle tangy but sweet sauce, its thick not runny.

I love that they are the same as I remember them being- an unpretentious roadside bbq pit restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Prices are still reasonable, there are coupons in most of the major Ocean City coupon guides, too. Eat in or take out, you should give them a try... who would not love to take their bbq back to their oceanfront rentals and crack open a nice cold one to compliment the BBQ meats and sides? Try it, you will be happy you did! They do have a website with prices and a menu.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank SparklySea
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Let me start by saying it is difficult to make my husband happy at a restaurant. He LOVED it here! He got ribs and a pork barbecue and both were delicious. You have to put your own sauce on them though, which is not what he prefers, because he prefers the sauce cooked in. But regardless, they were very good! I had a grilled chicken sandwich and it was very good. Side dishes were rather small but were also good. There were picnic tables in a screened in porch area. You go sit down and wait for your order to be ready. No air conditioning, of course. The bathroom was pretty clean and nice. All in all, we were pleasantly surprised and will be going back.

• Visited September 2012
Centreville, Maryland
“Great BBQ @ the beach.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My family and I visited Smoker's 6/1/13 for dinner. We enjoyed a nice cool evening at their enclosed picnic style seating. The food came out fast and it was delicious. The kids enjoyed their grilled cheese and my wife and I both had the pulled pork. It was a great quick meal, close to home and easy on the wallet. We will be back!

• Visited June 2013
West Virginia
“One of our favs in OC”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We always stop here at least once when we're here. Must confess I always get the same thing: pulled pork sandwich & potato salad. But after seeing other comments, I may have to try some other things :-) Quick, super casual. On the way to Assateague.

• Visited May 2013