“Great tasting food, service good, some prices too high”
Review of Smoker's BBQ Pit

Smoker's BBQ Pit
Ranked #37 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Opening April 25, 2019 for the season! Homestyle cooking and real wood smoked BBQ! Ribs, Chicken, Pulled Pork, Family Deals available.. We offer a screened in porch with picnic tables, and outside seating too. Counter service in a casual, friendly style. Lots of homemade sides to complete your meal and with a homemade dessert. See you April 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Have been to Smoker's BBQ Pit three times. The food has always tasted good and the quantity you receive is a good amount. The service has been good and even if a bit busy, they move the line quickly. The BBQ sauce is just the right amount of zip...not too bland and not too spicy, which is good. The smokey flavor is very good. The baked beans was very good. The only problem we've found is that the prices sometimes are a bit high. Overall, a very good experience.

1  Thank TCRN

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I take the family and guests to Smokers at least a half dozen times a season and in general, I am very satisfied with the quality and price. First – you don’t go to smokers for the atmosphere (or maybe you do), we talking a screened in porch with picnic tables. You order at a window at one end of the shed, get a card, e.g. 10 of diamonds, and wait for your card to get called at the other end of the shed, then you pick up your tray and pay. This visit we stopped by for lunch. I had the pork BBQ topped burger to which I added a bit of the wife’s cole slaw and a bit of BBQ sauce - the combination of smoke flavors were excellent. The wife had the pork BBQ sandwich which she said was excellent. The kid had a hotdog and fries. All of the sides at this joint are excellent. I had baked beans and potato salad; the wife had mashers and cole slaw. Overall, another positive experience for the score card.

2  Thank FioreWine
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Smokers is always worth the trip. We grabbed lunch there yesterday, September 15, 2012.

We tried an order of “Sweet Corn Bites”. They were delicious little fried puffs of what tasted like canned sweet corn. They were much better than “Hush Puppies” which I like very much. We nibbled on the sweet bites while driving home; unlike ‘Hush Puppies” butter was needed. I never saw anything like them, before, on a menu.

We had our favorite sandwiches: wife had Carolina pork and I had Beef Brisket. They close in early October, so hurry.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I ate dinner at Smoker's BBQ Pit on Tuesday, September 11th. I enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich with a side of homemade potato salad and a second side of coleslaw. The food was delicious, served quickly and priced fairly.

After you place your order you sit down in an enclosed porch, and you pay when your name is called. It was a wonderful experience, and I highly recommend Smoker's!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Assortment of homemade pork and chicken. Homemade salads. Good place to eat. Rustic inside porch to sit with your family and enjoy your meal.