“For BBQ lovers, this is a great place to enjoy yourself!”
Review of Smoker's BBQ Pit

Smoker's BBQ Pit
Ranked #33 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Opening April 25, 2018 for the season! Homestyle cooking and real wood smoked BBQ! Ribs, Chicken, Pulled Pork, Family Deals available.. We offer a screened in porch with picnic tables, and outside seating too. Counter service in a casual, friendly style. Lots of homemade sides to complete your meal and with a homemade dessert. Open April 25 to October 6, 2018. Please call for details.
Reviewed October 6, 2011

The smoke flavor of their smoked BBQ items is fantastic and makes me want to even lick the bones to get it all! Add a couple of their numerous homemade side dishes (such as baked beans, garlic green beans, or tomato/cucumber salad) to, say, a half chicken or some ribs, and you are in for a great treat. There is new ownership this year, but the previous owner and founder of Smokers trained them well and the tradition and flavors continue. They have even added some new items to the menu, giving a wide variety of choices for your dining enjoyment. The pleasing, friendly manner of everyone there also gives it a fun atmosphere. This is one of the first places we eat every time we go to Ocean City, MD, even before we go to Ocean City's excellent seafood restaurants...and that says a lot about how much we enjoy it.

3  Thank travelerplus3

Reviewed October 2, 2011

After reading all of the reviews on trip advisor a month before we went to oceancity Maryland, my family and I decided this is one of the places that we really wanted to eat at. We love bbq. We actually will drive out of our way to get bbq. Please save you money and time. The food was the worst food we had ever gotten in oceancity in the last 15 years that we vacation here. We ordered the family meal for 47.00. It had bbq chicken and ribs with a couple of sides and corn bread. We ordered it to go. When we got back to our beach house, we opened up the bag to find that the sides were only half full, the ribs were small and tasted like they just came out of the microwave. The chicken was raw .....need I say more?!?! We ended up throwing the entire meal in the garbage and going to nicks for some ribs and chicken. I can't believe this place is rated this high on trip advisor.......

3  Thank rich99svtcobra
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I stopped in this weekend and had a wonderful meal. The BBQ beef brisket with chili. The meat was so tender the roll fresh and nice chili to go along with the dreary weather. I topped it all off with their yummy banana pudding. Can't not wait to et some more in two weeks :). A must have on the way to assateaugue or back into oc. I wish I would have picked up a bumper sticker.

1  Thank Beachyj
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We had pulled bbq sandwiches, fried fish, hush puppies, fries, potato salad, and birch beer. All were excellent but we've not had better pulled pork or hush puppues anywhere else.
We also had cream of crab soup but it was a little sparse with no potatos and the bits of crab were very small so this was only average.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I am not a huge fan of bbq, but when our fresh caught crabs all died:( we needed a quick fix. Smokers did not disappoint! The smoked tuna salad is so fresh tasting and just perfect. My 7yo daughter could not stop eating the bbq beef tips. I'm not much of a beef eater and even I was stealing pieces of this addicting bbq. And the creamy potato salad and tangy cole slaw complemented the meal. Awful thing those crabs dieing, but it was actually a win. Now I kno where to get the best bbq on the shore!

1  Thank Karmenmri