“I'm definitely sticking with best western.”

Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites
Ranked #24 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I've really enjoyed my stay at Best Western. The room was very spacious, equipped with sink, microwave, and refrigerator, scored a ten with me especially traveling with kids. My room was cleaned and stock and the staff were very friendly. I had such a wonderful experience being our first family vacation ever.

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is the 8th year i have stayed at this hotel for the American Legion Conveniton. I made my first reservation before the hotel was completed. It is a great place to stay and you cannot beat the staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We've stayed in this hotel for the last three years and every time we go we find something new for the guests. I think the biggest improvement is the breakfast. They are now serving whole grain breads healthier choices. The rooms are a little pricey but we stayed around the holidays so the price are higher. Overall this hotel is still a good value.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

From the beginning to the end was a pleasurable experience. Our room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The beach was right across the street and everything you need only blocks away. Me and my family already planning to revisit before the summer is over!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The hotel is very nice. Not on the beach and no pool but beach is right across the street and they have agreements with two local hotels that allow the pool privledges. Free breakfast is excellent. Cost for a room, given competition is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank walkthebeachinoc
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This hotel seemed perfect for what my friends and I were looking for--a budget friendly hotel near the beach and near some restaurants in OCMD that was not right on the boardwalk. The rooms we rented were much bigger than we thought they would be. The rooms overall were a little run down but I have found that to be very typical for beach towns. The worst part about this hotel was the maid service. The maids barely wiped down our room every day. When we checked in we found a very dirty room. Assuming that it was a one off occurrence, we called the front desk and they immediately sent someone up to wipe down the bathroom again which was great. However, it was clear that the tile floor had not really been wiped down and the rugs in the room had not been vacuumed. The couch and curtains in the room were both full of mystery stains. The bathroom was full of the previous tenant's hair and the hair dryer was extremely sticky. We also found some sand on the coffee bar in the room and dusty headboards. The maids would leave spray bottles and dirty linens on the floor of the hallway each day. Overall, this hotel did not live up to the same quality of any of the other Best Westerns I have stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MM1929
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very friendly staff...we needed extra towels and they were brought up immediately..We had 2 suites and they were large and better than expected! It was a very short walk to the beach and easy walk to the beach..I would def. stay here again..Stayed from June 29, 2014-July 2, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family