“Great location for OC nightlife!”

Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites
Ranked #29 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Westminster, Maryland
“Great location for OC nightlife!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed here for our beach weekend and enjoyed it very much. The hotel is conveniently located - we can walk to the local activities we are interested in (Seacrets, Fager's Island, etc.) The hotel is clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. I have stayed here before and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Karen B
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Karen,

Thank you for staying with us and for reviewing our hotel. I appreciate your comments about our staff members and I will make all of them aware!

I agree that we do have a pretty good location! Being between Seacrets and Fager's Island, we do get a lot of our guests return just because of that!

I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you back!

Alexis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Enjoyed stay at hotel. Six of us stayed in their suite ample room for all of us. The hotel was one block from the beach. It was a convenient to everything. Kelly, at the first desk, was especially helpful. I give this a high rating however I'm not sure if I would stay here again. With four children it's easier for us to be right on the beach as we have many things to take down to the beach. Also, the pool isn't at the hotel it is at a sister hotel four blocks away--not convenient with children. The continental breakfast was good and Evelyn was very pleasant.

1 Thank luv2travelwith6
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for reviewing our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your time in Ocean City.

I certainly understand how being right on the beach would be more convenient with children! I also wish we had a pool on-site but unfortunately, we just do not have the space for it. Having the pools at our sister property is a nice option for our guests to have if they do not prefer the beach!

I will make Kelly, our Front Desk Agent, aware of your comments and I appreciate you letting me know!

I hope you decide to stay with us again.

East Stroudsburg, United States
Reviewed July 19, 2013

2nd time staying here. Good hotel no complaints. Only 1 block to beach, close to all the watersports we wanted to do so we walked to them. Same with tshirt shop and a couple of restaurants Cant really think of any reason to write anything negative. We also left a phone charger and they are mailing it with no cost to me. I appreciate the honesty.

1 Thank Dave D
Dear Dave,

Thank you for staying with us again and for leaving your comments about our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back to visit soon!

I am glad we found your phone charger and were able to get it back to you quickly.
West Caldwell, New Jersey
Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you are looking for a decent hotel, this is it. It was clean, and the kitchenette area was nice to have. It was walking distance to Seacrets, which was a selling point to us. The rooms have no balconies and the hotel does not have a pool, although we were able to use the pool of another hotel, but it was 4 blocks away. The breakfast was typical, athough processed packaged foods to not appeal to me, so I was limited to a hard boiled egg each morning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank AKK1008
Bruceton Mills, WV, United States
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Best Western at OC, Md is just super. The entire staff treats you so special. Rooms are very clean...housekeeping staff is so courteous. Front desk crew is great. Breakfast lady puts out quite a variety and you don't go away hungry. We just love everyone there. Wouldn't go anywhere else....we are repeat visitors to this specific BW. Hate to leave!

2 Thank Richard H
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear Richard,

Thank you so much for staying with us time after time! We just love having our repeat guests come back to visit and you all are definitely a favorite! Just make sure the little ones stay little because they are just so adorable!

I appreciate your comments about our staff and I will certainly make all of them aware! We really do believe that great customer service is the most important thing we can offer our guests so it is nice to hear compliments about our staff!

Thanks again for staying with us!
Bighamton, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2013

GOOD FOR THE MOST PART, the food was good, the athletic center was nice, i used it once. it would have been nice to have a pool but being on a beach it was okay. we had some troubles with the maids being rude but besides that, the staff and manager were super friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Samantha,

I apologize if your Housekeeper was rude to you. I was not made aware of this situation but will absolutely make our Housekeeping Supervisor aware.

Although we do not have a pool at our hotel, we do have a sister property which has two outdoor pools our guests are welcome to use.

I appreciate you honest comments about our hotel and hope you will come and visit us again!
worton maryland
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Don't allow the plane look of this hotel to make you judge it prematurely. Inside are very caring,down to earth ,professional staff. The hotel is clean and its in a great location. The Continental brkfst is a delight. I am very particular about where I stay,but this place has really made me change my mind about the saying,"you can't judge a book by its cover. I highly Recommend this hotel. Sincerly Ben.and Sue :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank sueRn610
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Ben & Sue,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for reviewing our hotel! We appreciate the "good" and the "not so good" reviews. Reviews let us know that we are either doing a good job, or that we need to make some improvements.

I am glad you enjoyed yourselves during your stay with us and I hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Thanks again,