Barefoot Mailman
$118
ClarionHotels
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$130
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$65
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$230
$211
Hilton.com
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$122
$109
ComfortInn
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$119
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$129
$117
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
All reviewsdog areaa pet friendly hotelstayed here numerous timesfull sizerooms are cleancheck in was a breezecleaning staffconvention centerprivate balconynice sizepetsmotelocboardwalkmdratessand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The room was comfortable, if a little outdated. Our room was clean. The location is good for Ocean City, however we could not access the beach because of beach erosion construction. The room is NOT cleaned if you have a dog. We were not aware of that, and when I asked the man at the front desk, he got a little snippy with me. I had not been made aware when I checked in and would have advised that we would be out all day so they could clean. All I really wanted was the bed made and some fresh towels which they did bring after I discussed it with the desk clerk.

6  Thank Susan0810
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The room was nice and clean.. great location to the beach.. staff was very friendly.. looking for a pet friendly motel.this is the place.. the pool was clean not warm but I enjoy myself. The beds are spacious. I got the room with the fully equipped kitchen.. great price.. please visit this motel.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank arlene248
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nice location and set up with the kitchenette. Great fido friendly place. The advertised wifi, allows you to connect but doesn't really work. It won't even send/receive emails. Super friendly accommodating staff.

Room Tip: Good location and fido friendly. Rooms have a nice set up with a kitchenette. So it's great for a couple of days and saving on out to eat expenses. Note that it has wifi but while I connect on both of my visits the wifi is so SLOW it's non usable. Emails won't even go out.
2  Thank Daveskis
Reviewed May 25, 2014

My husband andI met our family at the Barefoot Mailman right before the busy season. The rooms were very large. The staff was so friendly and always smiled everytime they met you.
The dog walk left a little to be desired but was clean and worked out OK. Our family was next door. They did not have a dog and remarked about how quiet the rooms were--they did not hear our Merlin when he barked.

The location was good. Close to the ocean and bay but still quiet. Sitting out on the balcony and watching the world go by while talking to friends made our vacation really great.

The bathroom could use a little up-dating but very clean. There was no dog smell or anything to make you think a dog had been there.

We had to change our reservation to a later date--the folks were very occomidating and worked to make it possible.
We did not tell them before hand that we were meeting family but as soon as they found out they changed rooms around so that we were next door.

2  Thank BostonMerlin
Reviewed May 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed here with our Bernese Mtn dog right before main season. The rooms were very spacious and clean. Some updated could be done, but the price and location were great! We could see the bay from our balcony and walk to the beech a block away. Covered free parking and a bus stop in front of the hotel. The bus in $3 for the whole day and if you prefer not to drive, a great option. We walked to nearby restaraunts and the beech every day. There was an outdoor pool, about the same as other hotels this size. This place was truly dog friendly and $10/day pet fee was well worth our peace of mind staying here. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Travelling with a dog, having a location on the end by the elevator was great for our older dog. We were still able to have a view of the bay. Room 309. Also bring a gate to close off your balcony are so your dog can sit outside with you worry free.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple