Crystal Sands Motel
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
$161
ClarionHotels
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$199
$179
$180
$162
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$119
$391
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$109
$150
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$325
All reviewsbirthday weekendbeach boardwalkbeds were comfortablestove topdunkin donutsstayed for nightsgreat place to staylong weekendmicrowavecvsinletcarpet
Reviewed July 31, 2008

I must say that this motel is not as bad as I originally expected. Check-in was easy and fast with a pleasant gentleman at the front desk. The room was a little dim and the window did not open but it was clean and conveniently located a block away from the beach. This motel is away from all of the action and offered a quiet stay while I was in the room. However, I didn't plan to come to the ocean and stay in the room anyways. I would recommend a stay at this motel for a night or two but if you are looking for luxury and amenities you may want to book somewhere else.

Overall not too bad~

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed June 26, 2008

We just returned from 4 days at the Crystal Sands Motel. Here are my thoughts-Check in was fast. Took no more than 5 minutes. The man at the front desk was nice. Didnt talk too much but did what he had to do and sent us on our way. When we(husband and 2 kids) walked in the room my first thought was the wet cleaning solution smell. My second thought was this isnt bad. The room was very dark. It felt moist and damp to me. The maids cleaned daily and did a good job. I still wiped everything down with my Lysol wipes.They left extra towels at my request. Only one understood english. The rooms are very basic. We got an efficiency. I didnt like how dark the rooms were and that there were no screens on the windows to allow fresh air in. I dont think I would ever stay here again unless it was a last resort and I only had to be here for 1 or possibly 2 nights. The smell was even in my clothes once I got home. Like I said it was okay but I was glad when it was time to go home.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Tayjha
Reviewed June 26, 2008

My husband and I wanted to stay in Ocean City for one night only....June 21st. We could not find very many hotels/motels that would let us stay for less than three nights, and those that did have one night available were charging an absolute fortune! This motel worked out perfectly. The gentleman at the front dest could not have been nicer. We arrived very early, so our room was not yet available. He took our cell # and called us at the beach when it was ready! The motel is very clean and very quiet. They have rules posted about loud noise and public drinking. The room had exactly what we needed for a night at the beach: a bed, a bathroom, and a sitting area. The staff was constantly visible cleaning and assisting customers. The location was great. We were right across the street from the boardwalk and away from all of the commotion. This part of the beach is great.....nice waves, seashells, and soft sand. We are planning on going back in August and will definitely stay at the Crystal Sands.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FootballFanTampa
Reviewed August 7, 2007

Well, it has been a year since my stay at Crystal Sands. My son, friend and I enjoyed the room Great access to boardwalk and attractions. Room clean, a/c work good, front desk very friendly. Short stay,didn't use the efficency kitchen but looks nice. Will be coming in a few days again. Looking forward to my stay, with teenagers- works well so I don't have to drive them everywhere. Price is great for location. We enjoyed very much. Nice to sit outside and enjoy the view of people and so on. No complaints about my music, (kept to a minimum) Thank you Crystal Sands!!! Very satisfied customer.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank angiejmia
Reviewed July 15, 2007

What a great place. The girlfriend and I just stayed there for an extended weekend and I must say, I was rather impressed. The rooms were clean, the service was great , the location was perfect; what else could you want. The rooms were the typical motel room design with a nice sized bathroom. The maid service was great (yes the rooms do smell like cleaner like an earlier review pointed out, but I'd rather have that and know that everything is clean)! The gentleman at the front desk was very nice and helpful, he always had a smile on his face. You can't beat the price considering its location, the motel is practically right in the middle of everything. It was just an overall pleasureable stay. I would defiently consider staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank JerCon