ok it was a last minute reservationand i was low on funds.
so i searched around and found the islander...it was cheap and avail last minute in august ....however it was a total dump
chipping paint bad pannelling smelly room bad a/c and just run down dirty.
it was a bad place to stay .the doors to the rooms had way old eys ...think gas station bathroom. the place was just what i guess i paid for in ocean city md. a cheap dump
please save more money and stay in a better place or change your dates but do not stay here .
i will enclose a few pick of the nathroom floor,which was cracked,
dirty and by the way lealed to the floor blow us ...oops
the walls in the bathroom were painted plywood no covering at all
gross...there was nomicrowave like my reservations said and the manager was not very fluent in english. he semed friendly but just not helpful
if this is the best 165 a night can get you in o.c. don't go
live and learn but don't stay here unless ya like the distinct experience of living in a housing project ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a family owned and operated business, we understand how important it is to keep our customers completely satisfied. From our flexibledaily, weekly and monthly rates to our spacious, quiet lodgings, we are the perfect location for a great vacation! UNDER New Management ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Islander Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Hotel Ocean City
- Islander Motel Ocean City
- Islander Hotel Ocean City