2,398 results
All reviews full kitchen adult pool swim up bar off season corner suite rain shower living room jacuzzi tub nicest hotel large bathroom amusement park fitness center shower head flat screen beach access game room family vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We checked into our favorite OC hotel yesterday only to find that the street was full of those little cars as seen in the movie Fast and Furious. I would RECOMMEND you NOT come to OC this weekend (despite beautiful weather). Those cars ran ALL NIGHT! Very annoying even though we are on the 4th floor oceanfront.
The noise is deafening at times.

Sadly the Opel

Sadly, the hotel front desk was of NO help and offered no help despite a hefty fee for me. Moreover, the town had NO curfew for such activity that should have taken place on route 90 out of town.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Chantel-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear archibaldg2017,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We regret you experienced a noise level that made your stay unpleasant. We hope you will give us another shot the next time you are in the area. We are eager to make your stay with us the best hotel experience you’ve ever had.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My parents brought my kids here on vacation a couple of weeks ago. They had a great time. Five whole days after returning home, our son confessed that he thought he had left his blanky--a treasured possession made by his other grandmother--back at the Hilton in Ocean City. We spent several agonized days trying to find the blanky, to no avail. Boz, the front desk manager at the Hilton Oceanfront Suites in Ocean City, Maryland, went above and beyond in service. He persisted in looking for my son's lost security blanket, and he found it!!! When at first staff could not locate it, Boz kept going, in the depths of the lost and found storage area, and our whole family is so grateful. The blanky is now on the way back to us by mail and we can't express how much this made our day. Boz deserves a raise!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

as always, a great experience for my business travels along with my children and the rest of the family, we already look forward to returning next year when the pool reopens! love this hotel, the suites, and the food

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent 4 days at this hotel recently, and overall, it was a very enjoyable week. We chose to spend a little extra for an oceanfront room, and it was well worth the cost.

The hotel's location is a little deceptive if you only judge by the web site photos. It looks like there's nothing much nearby, but in fact, the area is one hotel and motel after another for blocks on end. This hotel is about 5 blocks off the start of the boardwalk, so it's quieter than the boardwalk-adjacent ones are. Despite being in a highly commercial area, at no point were we bothered by external noise when we were in the building or on the beach.

We were in room 1005, which was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The suites are laid out like railroad flats, with the living/dining room in front, kitchen and bath in the middle, and bedroom and balcony at the end. We didn't spend much time in the living area, preferring the balcony.

The hotel isn't right on the beach. If you're on the ocean side, you will be overlooking one of the 2 swimming pools. We were high up enough that we didn't hear any noise from the pools; that might not be the case on a lower floor. It's a 2 minute walk from the lobby to the beach, along a path in the dunes. Also, the lights of the pools are left on all the time, so the nighttime view isn't completely dark, but we didn't find the lights to be noticeable at night.

We made breakfast every day and kept dinner leftovers for lunches in the fridge. There are several little markets within walking distance, with prices that seemed reasonable to me (that may not be the case in season). The kitchen was fairly well equipped, although I would have appreciated a sponge or a scrub pad.

The bathroom was spacious, with lots of counter space. Towels were good-on the large size and cozy. There's a bath/shower with a whirlpool feature. I enjoyed the rain shower and there was always plenty of hot water. However, because of the whirlpool, the walls of the tub are pretty high. If you have mobility problems or if you're bathing small kids, you might want to be aware of that. The bathroom lights were on sliders, which is helpful for nighttime visits.

The bed was soft for our taste, but most hotel beds are. It wasn't so soft as to result in back problems. The pillows didn't have a lot of support, but we experimented with the hotel ones as well as the one we brought from home, and we made it work. The bedroom had plenty of drawer space and a real closet with sliding doors (I have a thing about those open cubicles). I'm always happy when the bedside table has a drawer big enough for my laptop, which this one did. Wifi worked reliably throughout the suite. There were sufficient plugs for our devices. My only complaint was that the bedside lights weren't bright enough. I don't see well, so reading was a bit challenging. Do hotels keep brighter bulbs around? Probably not. Do other people have this problem?

There's an exercise room with a bike, an elliptical, and several treadmills, as well as free weights and a weight stack. The 2nd day we came in, there were no cloths to wipe down equipment. I chose to get a towel from the indoor pool next door to lay on the mat rather than use the smaller one in the gym.

We had no trouble parking in the lot, although in season I imagine things get pretty crowded. We did not eat in the hotel at all. The Starbucks on site only had breakfast food; it would have been convenient to be able to buy a sandwich or salad rather than walking a bit longer to a restaurant or store.

If you bring a bike, the hotel provides bike racks. If you recycle, bring your own bag. OC doesn't recycle.

This was our first visit to OCMD; we've been to Rehoboth a couple of times, and they're quite different. I loved being right on the ocean, but the area was busier than my husband would have preferred. We found restaurants to be average, with the exception of LIzzie's, which is way up on 142nd St or thereabouts. Rehoboth has a bunch of very good dining choices.

One last note: unless you love motorcycles, try to avoid biker week. It was irritating at best and unbearable at worst.

Room tip: We enjoyed our room on the 10th floor overlooking the water.
1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall, we enjoyed our stay at this property. This hotel has a great location and the room met our overall expectations. Major disappointment was being denied late check out. Breakfast buffet did not look appetizing; we ended up ordering from the menu and it wasn't very good. We ate out at restaurants for the rest of the trip. Lots of good restaurants within walking distance of this hotel. This property has 3 pools and a great kiddie pool area!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple