“Best hotel in OC”

Ranked #6 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Rockville, Maryland
“Best hotel in OC”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Everything about this Hilton was impeccable. The hotel was very clean and beautiful, with gorgeous view of the ocean; friendly staff to direct you to where you needed to go on arrival. Manager Cody Billotte provided excellent service, and the staff were very courteous. The suite was incredibly spacious, flat screen wall TV in both the bedroom and entry room, full kitchen, gorgeous ocean view with balcony off of bedroom, beds were the most comfortable we've ever slept on in a hotel. Bathroom gorgeous with a Jacuzzi and rain shower off of ceiling. Having free WiFi in the room was so nice, compared to having to go to lobby which many hotels require you to do. Great parking, great location in OC. I also have bad allergies, and usually they flare up when I'm staying at a hotel. This time I woke up with no congestion or allergy headache, no symptoms at all during my stay. The only down side was the weather. It rained all weekend but it was so nice to return there after an all day conference. Also great restaurants (very good food), fitness room, and large indoor pool (I wish I had had more time to take advantage of the latter two). I would highly recommend the OC Hilton.

Room Tip: I would try to choose a room on a higher floor to get the best ocean view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank LTrib

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (404)
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 21, 2014

OMG this hotel is the BEST!!!!!! for my first experience to Ocean City I couldn't have stayed at a better hotel. The ocean view suites are phenomenal!!!!!! the sound of the ocean on the balcony is breath taking. They have a full kitchen and must I add a jacuzzi in the room. Parking at the hotel is FREE also WIFI is free(this isn't to popular with most hotels). The location of the hotel is perfect for people traveling with small children. I must add the staff was very accommodating but two that stood out the most were Vakas and Pamela they made my stay perfect they were very helpful they are a great asset to your team thanks once again Pamela and Vakas :~)

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms on the 8th floor
3 Thank TaneaW319
Street, United States
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Clean, friendly, and a beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean from the balcony. The staff was helpful if you needed any thing just ask, the bar was serving food till 11pm, indoor pool was nice, over all one of the best places to stay when in Ocean City Maryland.

1 Thank Thomas G
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We came here for a quick get-away -- we try and do so a couple of times every year. We planned to stay here for two nights but the day before we were supposed to drive here a heavy snow-storm was predicted. We decided at the last minute to come a day early so I called the hotel and asked them if they would match the rate we got for our two-day stay through one of the online "special deals" and they did so. We drove all the way in light snow and were glad we did -- the predicted four inches back home turned into nine inches and we probably wouldn't have gotten away.

It's a very good place but lacks the little bit extra to make it a five. The suites are clean, spacious, well-equipped, and all are oceanfront. The first day we were there, streets were icy and we did not want to venture out so we had room service breakfast and lunch and dinner at 32 Palm, the hotel restaurant. Prices are not really out of line for this level of hotel and the food was good and brought quickly. Dinner was surprisingly good and with the 20% off coupon they give to hotel guests, was quite reasonable.

The indoor pool was very nice, perhaps not as warm as we would have liked but certainly tolerable. The only lapses were: 1.) the coffee pot in our room did not work but was replaced swiftly when I told the front desk: 2.) our room service tray from lunch was left outside the room for probably 24 hours.

Summer rack rates are $549 a night but I don't know what people actually pay. We payed $94 a night in mid-March and were very satisfied.

3 Thank Charles A
Triangle, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Nice jacuzzi suite with a huge balcony overlooking the beach/ocean. Recommend room 210 for a party. Hotel grounds are well kept and clean. Attached parking is scarce but available across the street. About 3 blocks from the boardwalk.

2 Thank Michelle T
Toms river
Reviewed March 19, 2014

With our points and cash, we paid 89.00 for an ocean front room with complete kitchen, Jacuzzi tub, living room w/fold down couch, and outdoor patio. it was wonderful. pool looked great too staff treated us great, in room service was also very nice, and got newspaper and fruit in am at no additional charge. no parking charge. Used laundry next door, and hotel even provided the detergent and softener. what else could we ask for. oh yes, the "dream" bed/ comforters !!

1 Thank carol and ray K
Baltimore, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had a wonderful stay, although I did have an issue checking out. I work at a Hilton hotel now, and I know that if you pay cash you should pay in full up front. When I went to checkout they said that it was already charged to my card and I was very nervous about that since I don't keep much money on my checking. I then said that I wanted to pay in cash up front the first day but the woman told me that I would pay cash when checking out. The woman then came up and apologized to me and said it was her fault, to me it was fine I didn't have too much of an issue with it I just wanted to clear up the situation so it didn't get charged to my card. Then the girl who was waiting on me caught somewhat of an attitude with me. She wasn't very friendly at all and acted as if I didn't know what I was talking about. She then proceeded to say that it wasn't the woman's fault who checked me in its because I didn't make it aware I wanted to pay in cash up front and that I should remember to tell them next time. I found that quite rude since I was being very friendly and wasn't upset about the matter. The woman who checked me in was pregnant, she was very nice and polite. I don't recall the woman's name who checked me out. Over all my stay was wonderful and I will definitely recommend to other people. The rooms are wonderful and the bath tuband shower are the best part!! Very clean and home like.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo