Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$199
$151
ClarionHotels
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$189
$170
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$119
HIExpress.com
$180
$162
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$224
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
$152
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$359
2,108 results
All reviewsfull kitchenadult poolswim up baroff seasoncorner suiterain showerliving roomjacuzzi tublarge bathroomamusement parkfitness centershower headflat screenbeach accesslong weekendplenty of parkingfamily vacation
Reviewed March 19, 2014

With our points and cash, we paid 89.00 for an ocean front room with complete kitchen, Jacuzzi tub, living room w/fold down couch, and outdoor patio. it was wonderful. pool looked great too staff treated us great, in room service was also very nice, and got newspaper and fruit in am at no additional charge. no parking charge. Used laundry next door, and hotel even provided the detergent and softener. what else could we ask for. oh yes, the "dream" bed/ comforters !!

1  Thank carol and ray K
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had a wonderful stay, although I did have an issue checking out. I work at a Hilton hotel now, and I know that if you pay cash you should pay in full up front. When I went to checkout they said that it was already charged to my card and I was very nervous about that since I don't keep much money on my checking. I then said that I wanted to pay in cash up front the first day but the woman told me that I would pay cash when checking out. The woman then came up and apologized to me and said it was her fault, to me it was fine I didn't have too much of an issue with it I just wanted to clear up the situation so it didn't get charged to my card. Then the girl who was waiting on me caught somewhat of an attitude with me. She wasn't very friendly at all and acted as if I didn't know what I was talking about. She then proceeded to say that it wasn't the woman's fault who checked me in its because I didn't make it aware I wanted to pay in cash up front and that I should remember to tell them next time. I found that quite rude since I was being very friendly and wasn't upset about the matter. The woman who checked me in was pregnant, she was very nice and polite. I don't recall the woman's name who checked me out. Over all my stay was wonderful and I will definitely recommend to other people. The rooms are wonderful and the bath tuband shower are the best part!! Very clean and home like.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Brooke R
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Just returned from a 2 night trip to the OC Hilton. We were lucky with one "warm" day at about 60 degrees. The hotel is clean, large and has a very relaxing feel. The rooms were very comfortable for myself, husband and 2 small kids. It is great having the extra living space to relax in after kids go to sleep. The indoor pool was much larger than I expected and great for kids - it made it really feel like a vacation for them (since the ocean was definitely too cold). The beach was nice and clean to walk on and search for shells, which my kids love doing. The city is very sleepy this time of year but the boardwalk was relatively busy given the weather. Unfortunately there are not too many food options around and I didn't think the hotel restaurants were that great (but they do get the job done). The hotel also honored a lower price we found a few days before we left for the trip (we had booked it about a month earlier). Thanks! All in all, it was a nice little trip!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank sara m
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stayed in the off season and were not sure how things would be since most of the town is closed! It was wonderful! The staff was great and food was fabulous at 32 Palms! The rooms are unreal! Spacious, CLEAN and welcoming!!!!! We will be back for sure!

3  Thank Susan Z
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Outstanding service, friendly staff, picture perfect view of the ocean from our suite, spotless room, comfortable beds, warm pool (in the middle of winter), and fabulous dining experience (both breakfast and dinner). Very highly recommended...you will not be disappointed!

3  Thank JoanSalisbury_Md