2,216 results
All reviewsfull kitchenadult poolswim up baroff seasoncorner suiterain showerliving roomjacuzzi tublarge bathroomamusement parkfitness centershower headflat screenbeach accesslong weekendfamily vacationplenty of parking
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have been to OCM many times (different hotels) this time in our opinion was the best. The Hilton in OCM was one of the best places we have stayed. From the time we arrived every employee we met was helpful and friendly and it was everyday no exceptions. From our bellhop/attendants to the bartender to the front desk to our server (Shannon) we felt so comfortable and that means so much when your away from home . The rooms were spacious and cleaned each and everyday and I mean cleaned. Our room was on the 10th floor a King (4 rooms in all ) a bedroom, sitting room, kitchen and bath...all were spacious and usable. The atmosphere within the hotel was so warm and friendly no matter who you met or ran into they were there to help. The food was excellent and cooked to order. The location for us was great close to everything including West Ocean City where you will find the best seafood available. Also just a note please go to Berlin....what a great town reminds me of the old days.... and many places to eat. (We ate at the Globe). Thanks Hilton for a great stay....and Thanks Shannon you were awesome!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Albert M
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I loved this Hotel! The Rooms were marvelous and the View to die for! We had a 2 Queen Bed Suite with Full amenities. The Staff was So nice as well. We Showed up to the Hotel and when my mom went to check in they upgraded us to a bigger Suite. Once in the Hotel unpacking we Received a knock on the door from a Male that worked there, he handed me a note with my mothers name on it, the Note said the following.. " Our Sincerest wishes that you may be provided peace, warmth, & a time for healing during your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further needs. I hope this package comforts you and your daughter if only slightly. Your Guest Service Associate, Heather.". and within the note was two free meals to the hotel and/or Room Service. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was one of the nicest things any hotel has every done for me and my family. My father just recently passed away and we were trying to have a small get a away to get our minds off of everything. We cried and laughed the weekend away and thanks to the Hilton and their Staff our stay was Great and Comforting. I highly Recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the ocean city area..<3

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank carrie25411
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

This was our third visit, the second in May. It is a great place, right on the beach, all-suite rooms and private oceanfront balconies. We enjoyed our stay, as in the past.

We did have a few issues, however. The bar service at the hotel restaurant (Palm 32) is seriously lacking. Our experience there is detailed in a review in the TA Restaurant category.

Housekeeping arrived late in the afternoon to do our room every day. One day it was 5:30 p.m. The housekeeper was very pleasant but the timing was unacceptable.

Also, each day, all day, work was being done on the pool. This involved constant sanding and power blowing of the pool deck. I understand work has to be done pre-season but this noise was constant and annoying to me. I wanted to hear waves not power tools. How about doing the work for a few hours a day, instead?

That said, it's a great place and we'll be back! Good experiences with room service and the bell staff was friendly and helpful, as always.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank gb1xyl1
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The hotel is an excellent facility and the service is above average. The food in the restaurant is mediocre. The suites are excellent in size. the amenities are great and the suite will accommodate four people if two want to use a roll-out sofa bed.The problem is they advertise a KING size bed and do not provide one. As one who weighs in at 300 pounds all the beds in my house are KINGS. When checking out they ask " are you satisfied?" I replied the bed was not as advertised her response was "everybody says that but they are king sized just not California KINGS". My reply was if "everybody complains that is reason to investigate, considering I sleep on one every night..
Aside from that glitch the stay was good . You will not sleep well if you are used to a king bed but I recommend having breakfast on your balcony with much coffee while watching the beautiful sunrise.

Room Tip: Get an ocean view on floor 5 or above.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The best hotel in Ocean City no issues very nice staff. Don't have to worry about loud party's at this hotel.The restaurant is a nice but expensive. Every room is a suite that is ocean front. Requested a down free room and was able to check in 2 hours early

• Stayed: May 2013