2,248 results
All reviews full kitchen adult pool swim up bar off season corner suite rain shower living room jacuzzi tub large bathroom amusement park fitness center shower head flat screen beach access family vacation pools ocean
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Awesome views, clean rooms, pools are great. Overall great stay. The beds are sooooo comfortable, I slept like a baby. Fall asleep and wake up to the sounds of the ocean, the balcony is so relaxing. So convenient to have a fully stocked kitchen for those mornings when you don't want to get dressed for breakfast. Definitely returning here.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank JosephineLume
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The Hilton Suites, Ocean City MD was more than I expected for my OC girls weekend getaway experience. Having stayed at some of the older, smaller motels in the past, I was truly wowed at the level of accommodations available with the Hilton. The suite was very spacious and boasted a private bedroom with patio overlooking the beach & ocean. Upon entering the suite you are in the living room with big-screen TV, table & chairs, & a sleep sofa. Then there is a well-equipped galley-style kitchen and the entrance to the huge bathroom which was perfect for 4 girls getting ready (although the Jacuzzi tub/shower combo was a bit cumbersome to climb in and out of – it would be better to have a separate stand-up shower). The suite was well appointed and adorned with local artwork/photography. It was also well-equipped with 2 large screen flat-screen TVs and standard size kitchen appliances (except the coffee-maker which was a single-cup affair with a pre-packaged filter/coffee pack combo). If you are planning to stay here and love your own coffee, I would suggest bringing your own maker. While we didn’t spend time at the resort’s pools, they all looked lovely; particularly the indoor atrium pool with was large & bright. We loved the location at only 9 blocks north of the top end of the boardwalk so it is an easy walk to access and then stroll along the boardwalk or take the tram. We walked the whole length and back in about 5 miles. We enjoyed the resort’s 32 Palm restaurant for breakfast on Sunday where they had a choice of a la carte or buffet. The service was very attentive, but a bit slow for US standards. This was fine in that the restaurant really brings a feeling of being in the Caribbean to the Maryland shore. I would highly recommended it and wish we would have had the opportunity to enjoy dinner there.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Gypsygirl70
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our daughter's wedding was held on the beach, outside of the Hilton in OC. The staff from the beginning, did everything to make this a day to remember. Nothing was overlooked or neglected. At every turn there was someone asking if they could be of service? It was the most beautiful, smoothly run, and elegant wedding I think I ever went attended. Our daughter said it best, and to my heart, "It was a perfect day and the wedding I always dreamed of." The restaurant, 32 Palm, and Chef Rick, delivered food that was not only delicious, but excellently presented. The service was fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank BeeB205
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have been to OCM many times (different hotels) this time in our opinion was the best. The Hilton in OCM was one of the best places we have stayed. From the time we arrived every employee we met was helpful and friendly and it was everyday no exceptions. From our bellhop/attendants to the bartender to the front desk to our server (Shannon) we felt so comfortable and that means so much when your away from home . The rooms were spacious and cleaned each and everyday and I mean cleaned. Our room was on the 10th floor a King (4 rooms in all ) a bedroom, sitting room, kitchen and bath...all were spacious and usable. The atmosphere within the hotel was so warm and friendly no matter who you met or ran into they were there to help. The food was excellent and cooked to order. The location for us was great close to everything including West Ocean City where you will find the best seafood available. Also just a note please go to Berlin....what a great town reminds me of the old days.... and many places to eat. (We ate at the Globe). Thanks Hilton for a great stay....and Thanks Shannon you were awesome!

2  Thank Albert M
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I loved this Hotel! The Rooms were marvelous and the View to die for! We had a 2 Queen Bed Suite with Full amenities. The Staff was So nice as well. We Showed up to the Hotel and when my mom went to check in they upgraded us to a bigger Suite. Once in the Hotel unpacking we Received a knock on the door from a Male that worked there, he handed me a note with my mothers name on it, the Note said the following.. " Our Sincerest wishes that you may be provided peace, warmth, & a time for healing during your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further needs. I hope this package comforts you and your daughter if only slightly. Your Guest Service Associate, Heather.". and within the note was two free meals to the hotel and/or Room Service. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was one of the nicest things any hotel has every done for me and my family. My father just recently passed away and we were trying to have a small get a away to get our minds off of everything. We cried and laughed the weekend away and thanks to the Hilton and their Staff our stay was Great and Comforting. I highly Recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the ocean city area..<3

Date of stay: April 2013