“Another great Hilton visit.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront

Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront
Ranked #6 of 108 Hotels in Ocean City
Greenbackville, VA
“Another great Hilton visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I used to stay at this Hilton at least twice a year before moving to the Eastern Shore, and it has always been THE nicest hotel in OC, MD. I was excited last weekend to have a work function at Seacrets and have a good reason to stay there once again. As always, everything was perfect. Superior customer service, a great off season rate, and the most luxurious suites available in Ocean City. Once you've stayed at this hotel, you will NOT want to stay elsewhere!

Room Tip: The Terrace Suites have a private hot tub which is shut down off season, but offers an expansive dec...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank emstitcher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Parking is definatly a concern with this hotel. Make sure you put the parking permit in your window or they will tow you. I had difficulty opening all the doors with my "key" The front desk was very nice and showed me the technique of how to open the door they said this happens all the time. Had to wait for about 20 minutes to check in because there were so many people ahead of me. They had 3 people working at the desk but it was a busy time. The front desk is located on the first floor rather than the ground floor I guess this is so it is elevated in the event of flooding. There is a long outside stairway that leads from the front desk to the beach area. The front desk staff were friendly. The room was excellent. Enjoyed the kitchen with a full refrigerator and appliances. Brought food so I would not have to go out to eat. It was a warmer day so I enjoyed the ocean front and listening to the waves. The living room was dark but had good lighting. The bathroom had a jacuzzi tube and a shower that was coming from the ceiling in the middle of the tub rather than the wall. Unique. I plan on coming back for some beach r and r

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank BB411
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here 2 times, both times for 3 nights. We always come back with lots of happy memories from this place. Kids love pool and water slide area. They have lots of activities for kids in summer too. I love the beach front location. Beach is just a walk up from the pool area and it doesn't get better than that. Staff is friendly. I had breakfast only once in the restaurant and it took a while for them to seat us and for service. We have used roo. Service many times and food is great. We loved the convenience of full kitchen and suite. So far I can't say anything negative about this place. We will have many more stay here.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank HKBW
Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

So as I've stated in my previous reviews, I am a member of the media. I was assigned recently to cover Hurricane Sandy as it approached the East Coast and this is where we stayed and used as a "media headquarters" of sorts.

Given the situation of a hurricane, I can say the staff was amazing and generous. During the storm, they ceased current operations and opened up the restaurant for free meals for everyone who was staying at the hotel...including staff...some of whom had to stay at the hotel for safety reasons. It was amazing. The Hilton corporation should be proud that such nice and professional people are making the company look good.

As far as the rooms, Hilton quality. Large, good kitchens with microwave, stove and fridge. Beds were comfortable and a great view of the ocean. I highly recommend this place to stay, you will have a great time if you go in the summer or a winter getaway!

Room Tip: All rooms have ocean views so you can't lose.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Beander
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We recently stayed 2 nights at the Hilton in Ocean City. We loved the suite and the full kitchen.
The oceanfront view is so wonderful. Because of the screen door you can go to sleep with the door open listening to the ocean waves crashing at the shore.
We stayed at 3 different locations down the east coast and this had the most comfortable beds.
The view was one of the best too. It also was spotless clean...
The staff was professional and courteous.

Room Tip: I've stayed in all different rooms on previous stays and I've liked any room I have been in
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank M200789
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We booked a suite the day of travel (we live in DC, about a 2 1/2 hr drive) and got a 400 sq ft, direct oceanfront Penthouse suite for $89; granted it is low season but the weather was great. Most of the room looked like it had been recently remodeled/updated and the beds were super comfortable. The "bedroom" had two queen beds that closed off from the rest of the unit, so no loud noises to hear in the hallway. Ventilation system worked great. Bathroom had mood lighting with a large new jacuzzi tub. There was a kitchenette with full stove, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. But we didn't cook and ended up getting room service from 32 Palm which was good but nothing to write home about. I do not see how the hotel made any profit on our stay at this price point.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor unit.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sglpdl
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

A perfect quick oceanfront getaway. Checked in too early but not a problem, as I was offered a complimentary "upgrade" to a terrace balcony room. We went to the lounge, Rumbas, to view football game and patiently waited for my cell to ring with the news that our room was ready. We decided to grab a bite and I'm glad that we did. We ordered the jerk chicken sandwich and the turkey BLT and both were delicious. By the time we finished out late lunch, I got the call that our room was ready. Off we go to our 10th floor suite. It was pristine, and brightly lit. Walked through the living room, kitchenette, bedroom to my favorite destination...the oceanfront balcony. But wait... take a few steps up, and there's another area with an outdoor jacuzzi. Perfection.
My only complaint is that when I reserved the oceanfront room, it came with a 2pm late check out, however the next morning at about 1130am we were startled by a knock on the door. They said check out was at 11am. As it turns out, the 2pm late check out that's advertised is "subject to availability". It certainly seemed very quiet on this weekday autumn morning, so we couldn't understand their unwillingness to apply the advertised late check out. But staff was not willing, for this was an "upgraded room". Wish I had known this before I accepted the "upgrade", with just a one night stay, I would have chosen a later check out on a "regular balcony oceanfront room". Needless to say our departure was suddenly hurried and we were in a rush to leave. So a happy arrival, delightful stay, but a rushed departure.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple