2,216 results
All reviewsfull kitchenadult poolswim up baroff seasoncorner suiterain showerliving roomjacuzzi tublarge bathroomamusement parkfitness centershower headflat screenbeach accesslong weekendfamily vacationplenty of parking
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is the 4th time we have stayed at this hotel and we can't wait to go back again. It is the perfect place for families to stay, especially if you have children! The Hilton has a beautiful location that gives you the perfect oceanfront experience. The hotel offers two outdoor heated pools, one meant for adults that includes a swim up pool bar and is next to the sandwich and burger stand. Prices are not cheap but are what you expect at his type of facility. it also has a fantastic kids pool with water slides and spouting water geysers which the children love. The kids pool is shallow and is about 4 feet at its deepest point. There is also an indoor pool for any rainy days. The hotel also has a restaurant which offers breakfast and dinner as well as a lounge for some evening relaxation. Prices are fairly high during the summer but start to drop after Labor Day which is a great time to visit due to the smaller crowds and more open beaches. The suites offer everything anyone would need. There is a kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave, stove, and all the necessities. There is a living room area with a flatscreen t.v. and a pull out couch that serves as another potential sleeping area. The bedroom offers the most comfortable beds and pillows anywhere. It also has a flatscreen t.v. and a balcony that offers the most beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean. I would highly recommend the Hilton to anyone looking for a nice stay in beautiful Ocean City, Maryland!

Room Tip: Try for a higher floor for better views from your balcony.
1  Thank jooheaThroop
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and our 2 children 17 months and 3.5 yrs old just returned from a post labor day vacation. We had a fantastic time. The suites are perfect for families we had breakfast and lunch in our room most days. The staff we came in contact with in every location of the hotel were fantastic. Everyone was very polite and welcoming. I really have no complaints at all. I would advise to get the best bargain go just before or after peak season for rates that are 50% less. While I do love this hotel, I will not return for $500+ a night. I will be back however next year the week of labor day! The pool is the best around for small children. Our kids had such a great time! The water slides and shallow depths made for hours and hours of fun. Our first night there, to my horror, we returned from the boardwalk and looked outside and found that the pool had been emptied! OMG, this could have ruined our vacation. I called the front desk and they assured me that the pool will be fun and warmed for the kids in the morning. I was shocked to find that the pool really was full and the heat was going all day long. They kept the heat on for the kids to use the pool all week long, very impressive. The indoor pool could have been a bit warmer. We did use the indoor pool the day we had rain. It seemed they did run a hose with hot water to the pool but it wasn't really helping.
The food is excellent in the restaurants and at the pool. The drinks are fantastic, happy hour prices are $3 for any beers and the wait staff was always nearby.
We can not wait to return!

Room Tip: It's tough to get a bad room because all the rooms are ocean facing. The corner suites are a bit larger.
1  Thank Kim8888
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We come here for a few nights around Labor Day for the last 4-5 years. Excellent location only a few blocks from the Boardwalk, close enough so you could walk if you want to but far enough that there is no noise. Plenty of places within walking distance to buy take out breakfast or lunch including all your fast food chains.
Although it has great rooms, very good service, very nice pools I still think rooms rates around Labor day are grossly overpriced but because we are member of the Hilton club and get at least some of the nights as part of rewards program the cost ends up to be reasonable.
The one issue I have with the hotel is it’s grossly overpriced restaurants. They are not very good and prices are absurdly high even for OC.

Room Tip: If you want quiet stay on the upper floors to escape noise of pool. Especially avoid 1st and 2nd floors If you get breakfast coupons the Starbucks kiosk in the lobby accepts them, so use them there rather than the restaurant
1  Thank sam g
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and I were very disappointed with our stay at the Hilton. We have stayed at this hotel at least 3 other times and were very happy. We are Silver level HHonors members and typically stay at Hilton family hotels (Hilton, Hampton, DoubleTree).

Let me start with the positive comments - On arrival Thursday at 11:45 PM, our room was COOL. Many hotels turn the AC units off until guests enter a room. In this case, we were delighted to find our suite at a very comfortable temperature on arrival.

HOWEVER, our suite 313 was above the pool and much to our displeasure we discovered that Hilton now has the added "benefit" of loud reverberating (heavy on the base) music broadcasting from the pool deck all day long. The music was so loud that it made if nearly impossible to watch television in our rooms with the door closed. Relaxing on our balcony was not even a thought! My wife called the front desk and they offered NO help or compensation.

This is shoulder season, and not a a "Spring Break" weekend at the beach, so I did not expect to be blasted into a headaches from music. We stay oceanfront to hear and see the ocean, not be forced to hide in our room with the door closed to TRY to relax.

Hlton as been a major disappointment both with this music and the lack of appropriate response by management.

Room Tip: Insist on a higher floor and ask if they are playing music all weekend long.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Travel_Relaxing
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Only reason this doesn't get 5 is because our check-in experience was sub-par and beds weren't great.

I am a Diamond member, called in advance to ensure room was all set for late arrival. Upon arrival, was checked into 208. Too low for a good view, and balcony of larger suite next door totally encroached on our privacy. Asked to be moved, front desk said they'd check w Manager and call me back (it's late). No phone call, went to front desk to ask again and bumped into Manager, who was helpful and moved us to 906, much better.

I know property was sold out, but why wasn't I placed in the better room from the start, saving us the 1.5 hour hassle? Should be automatic for Diamond members. Also, no amenities provided in either room. Don't forget the amenities!!!!!!!

Rest of stay was pleasant and uneventful aside from the Queen beds sagging, which had my wife and I rolling into one another. Time to replace them!

2  Thank SilverandBlackAttack