“Oceanfront Beach Hotel Value”
Review of Seabonay Motel

Seabonay Motel
Ranked #63 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I recently spent three days at the Seabonay. The staff was very friendly. Our room was Oceanfront, and as expected had two double beds, AC, TV, recently renovated bathroom. However, the towel rack was damaged and hanging onto one screw, the furniture was outdated. We had a big-tube TV, the towels were thin and rough. And in 2013, who doesn't have a microwave? The balcony is not private, so if you are trying to enjoy a book or relax and watch the ocean be prepared for company. The location however, was perfect and we were just a short block from boardwalk. Overall for our short stay, it was OK.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Julie S

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at the Seabonay for the first time at the end of June. It was in a great location just off the boardwalk and the staff was awesome. The ocean view room was wonderful! We will stay there again when on OC!

Room Tip: ocean view!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank krahn
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have vacationed at ocmd four times now and we always choose to stay at the Seabonay! It's location is perfect, right on the boardwalk and ocean view... You can't beat that. The management and staff are all so helpful and friendly, we will continue to stay at this hotel... In fact.. We are getting married on the beach next month and us along with our guests will stay at the Seabonay. I'd recommend this place to anyone who's looking for the perfect location for all the fun ocean city has to offer!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank LaylaMarie
Reviewed July 10, 2013

In my opinion...you can't ask for a better place in OC for the price. It's by the boardwalk, Embers, The Fractured Prune, walking distance to Fishtales...everything that matters to me. Service is great, rooms are clean, and the beach is at my front door!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank OceanLovingLandscape
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is my second experience at the Seabonay. After the first time coming, there was no other place I wanted to go! This time I chose to go around the time of the 4th of july. The environment is always filled with comfort and there are smiles everywhere you look. It is very family friendly and when you go once you are bound to go again, just like me! I am sad every time it is time to go. but each time I go back I get to remember all the memories. There's really not any other place I would go! Also! the customer service is the best. Along with the smiles comes great quality in the service they provide. If you ever need anything they are always there to assist. so please experience it for yourself! I cannot say it enough! I wouldn't have it any other way than the Seabonay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Acacia M
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The Seabonay's location is perfect for those who like it close to beach to avoid the walk. The workers are very nice people. Our AC wasn't working property when we had arrived and within minutes they had replaced it with a new one! The pool was nice as well. What really stood out the most was there cleaning ladies.... They were all so sweet and welcomed and greeted every time they passed us. I don't know about anyone else but that hasn't happened to us at any other hotels/motels! We would defiantly stay again!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Hottheather
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed at the hotel at the begining of June and had a good experience. The room was a pool view and wish would have opted for the ocean view but for the price compared to similar other properties the price compared with room quality was great. The positives: room had a mini fridge, staff very polite and quick service (was high school senior week and they immediately took care of noise after dark immediately which was nice). Negatives: older decor in the rooms, small hassel with actual keys instead of key cards-but less of a pain than inititially though it would be.

Overall the room was clean, pool area nice, and direct access to the ocean. The location is by many attractions and the price was right in line with the stay. Will go back

Room Tip: Ocean view would be best choice of rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends