This was our second time staying at Marigot Beach. We stayed 5 days last year and 7 days this year. We have two children aged 3 and 1, so having a fully equipped condo works really well for us. It's nice to be able to eat most of our meals right in the condo and not have to go out for every meal. This year, we booked a 1 bedroom condo, but for whatever reason ended up with a 2 bedroom. While we didn't actually use the second bedroom, the extra space was nice and having our bedroom window facing the beach was great. I think we'll book a 2 bedroom next year. All of the condos have balconies facing the beach which is something I always want to have. There were flat screen TVs in the living room and bedrooms and the wireless internet is nice to have (although it was out for a good bit the first day we were there). The place was perfectly clean when we got there. When you stay at the Marigot Beach condos, you have access to the pools and restaurant at the Clarion next door. We did not eat there, but we did use the outdoor pool. I have no problem highly recommending Marigot Beach and we will be staying there again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marigot Beach Suites offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Oceanfront suites fully-equipped with kitchen, washer and dryer, and a large balcony. Enjoy the fabulous ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marigot Beach Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marigot Beach Condominiums Hotel Ocean City
- Marigot Beach Condominiums Ocean City