We've stayed at a number of east coast beaches and we were leery about staying in the usually overcrowded OC. We usually rent a house but since this was last minute, we decided to go with a condo instead for our family of 8 (ages 17-81). We were in a 2 bedroom condo (not privately owned) and the Clarion Staff was wonderful. We went out for a few dinners but definitely made use of the kitchen. Whatever extras we needed, the Clarion staff provided immediately (larger pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc). The rooms were large enough for us to all sleep comfortably. The beach was a few steps from the building, private, life-guard staffed, and not too crowded. A definite possibility for next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marigot Beach Suites offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Oceanfront suites fully-equipped with kitchen, washer and dryer, and a large balcony. Enjoy the fabulous ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marigot Beach Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marigot Beach Condominiums Hotel Ocean City
- Marigot Beach Condominiums Ocean City