“Home of the Orange Crust”

Harborside Bar and Grill
Ranked #44 of 419 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First I had to get their famous orange crush. I was not disappointed I loved it. We try the fried calamari I am still dreaming about. The seafood bisque another great choice. My friend and I sat at the bar we were just planning on have a drink . We can't wait to return.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (615)

Reviewed February 15, 2020 via mobile

If your in OC you have to go to Harborside not fancy But the food and staff are great best calamari I ever had I give them 5*

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Ate here on New Years Eve for a dinner date. We were quickly seated, and considering that it was a busy night, the service was prompt and the food came out super quick!

We had the Calamari appetizer....I ordered the broiled scallops with green beans and cole slaw and added grilled shrimp. My date had the seared Ahi salad. Everything was perfect. The scallops were perfectly broiled, the green beans were just right, and even the cole slaw was amazing. The tuna salad was huge...fresh....and the house vinaigrette was perfect.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2019

We stopped here for a bite for lunch and enjoyed our meal. The setting is very nice on the water (harbor) even though it was raining. The wait staff was very freindly and the food came in a short time frame. The parking situation could have been better, but I guess that can be expected in such prime areas.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner and was pleasantly surprised. Dinner was delicious and I'm sure in the summer the view is spectacular.

Date of visit: November 2019