Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ate here on New Years Eve for a dinner date. We were quickly seated, and considering that it was a busy night, the service was prompt and the food came out super quick!

We had the Calamari appetizer....I ordered the broiled scallops with green beans and cole slaw and added grilled shrimp. My date had the seared Ahi salad. Everything was perfect. The scallops were perfectly broiled, the green beans were just right, and even the cole slaw was amazing. The tuna salad was huge...fresh....and the house vinaigrette was perfect.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (613)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here for a bite for lunch and enjoyed our meal. The setting is very nice on the water (harbor) even though it was raining. The wait staff was very freindly and the food came in a short time frame. The parking situation could have been better, but I guess that can be expected in such prime areas.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner and was pleasantly surprised. Dinner was delicious and I'm sure in the summer the view is spectacular.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

First visit. The bars are fun and views are great. The food not so much. My broiled crab cake was shredded meat with a bland taste without any sign of being under a broiler. To be fair my wife was pleased with her shrimp taco. Probably try again, as it is a fun place with great views. But for now my first impression is - this place has bar food at restaurant

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 16, 2019

Maybe it’s me, but the majority of the meals are spicy. Which is good if you like that but I can’t stand spicy so that narrows down the menu. Husband loves the Tuna steak sandwich. I ended up with potato skins (more like wedges with cheese and bacon). The coconut shrimp seems like frozen food. Not good. We were with friends who seems to enjoy their food. But to me, this was nothing special.

Date of visit: October 2019