Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here for a bite for lunch and enjoyed our meal. The setting is very nice on the water (harbor) even though it was raining. The wait staff was very freindly and the food came in a short time frame. The parking situation could have been better, but I guess that can be expected in such prime areas.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (613)

Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner and was pleasantly surprised. Dinner was delicious and I'm sure in the summer the view is spectacular.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

First visit. The bars are fun and views are great. The food not so much. My broiled crab cake was shredded meat with a bland taste without any sign of being under a broiler. To be fair my wife was pleased with her shrimp taco. Probably try again, as it is a fun place with great views. But for now my first impression is - this place has bar food at restaurant

Reviewed October 16, 2019

Maybe it’s me, but the majority of the meals are spicy. Which is good if you like that but I can’t stand spicy so that narrows down the menu. Husband loves the Tuna steak sandwich. I ended up with potato skins (more like wedges with cheese and bacon). The coconut shrimp seems like frozen food. Not good. We were with friends who seems to enjoy their food. But to me, this was nothing special.

Reviewed October 4, 2019

$26 for a steak and side salad. The steak was burnt on the outside. The ketchup was sour. The crab cake was decent, but coleslaw tasted like the dressing you get at the grocery store. The only reason for 3 stars is the orange crush was on point.