TripAdvisor

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stopped here for dinner and was pleasantly surprised. Dinner was delicious and I'm sure in the summer the view is spectacular.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (611)

Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

First visit. The bars are fun and views are great. The food not so much. My broiled crab cake was shredded meat with a bland taste without any sign of being under a broiler. To be fair my wife was pleased with her shrimp taco. Probably try again, as it is a fun place with great views. But for now my first impression is - this place has bar food at restaurant

Reviewed October 16, 2019

Maybe it’s me, but the majority of the meals are spicy. Which is good if you like that but I can’t stand spicy so that narrows down the menu. Husband loves the Tuna steak sandwich. I ended up with potato skins (more like wedges with cheese and bacon). The coconut shrimp seems like frozen food. Not good. We were with friends who seems to enjoy their food. But to me, this was nothing special.

Reviewed October 4, 2019

$26 for a steak and side salad. The steak was burnt on the outside. The ketchup was sour. The crab cake was decent, but coleslaw tasted like the dressing you get at the grocery store. The only reason for 3 stars is the orange crush was on point.

Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in last night for a Dinner with the Wife and 4 year old. Very crowded and music playing which is cool depending on your taste. Got seated within 10 minutes. The food was really good, but had a couple issues. First my Son wanted to look at the water. So we took him the stools on the patio deck about 10 feet from out table. I turn around and in about 2 minutes some rambunctious Busboy cleaned off out table with half an appetizer left and almost a whole beer. Waiter got me another beer on the house which was cool. Wife got the wrong entree delivered. She ordered scallops and got fish, crab cake, and scallop. Which she said was fine, but more expensive. When she said something to the waiter he literally said "What do you want me to do about it?" Pretty rude. Although he did acknowledge he even had the scallops written down and did adjust it. Im a big tipper. Almost never below 20% but he got 15%

Date of visit: September 2019