“Good food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped in for lunch on a whim and were not disappointed. Crab cake sandwich was very good, my husband had that. I had a Maihi-Maihi sandwich and really enjoyed it. Staff was very nice and did not take to long to get our food.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (609)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This trip (our second of 2019 season) when we got to the restaurant there was a wait. They took our phone number. We ordered 2 drinks at the bar and sat on the dock. They txted is when the table was ready. We sat down enjoying our kid free time. Some time went by and we didn’t see our server. One of the girls who was walking around asked us if anyone had been to us. We said no and she apologized and went to go find out who our server was. She came back and said he was just sat a big table and will be right over to us after that. And that hostess forgot to tell him and she apologized again. But we where perfectly fine enjoying our drinks and time. When Our server came over he apologized also and took our order. As always the food was great. Better then any tourist trap food in the city. Food came fast! When time to pay he apologized again and thanked us for our patients. We will be back this weekend again with the kids.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was exciting coming here. After learning this is the home place of the original Orange crush drink. I came here with a group of 9 people. Parking was a issue, not much space to park.However we were seated right away outside right next to the harbor. The service was nice and got are food and drinks in a timely manner. The orange crush that I had was excellent. All the food was great too. I personally loved the mahi mahi burger. Calimari was very good as well. I would love to come back next I go to Ocean City.

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Went here on vacation, they gave my wife the wrong order. And then tried to charge again for the correct one. Waitress acting like she did not care. I sent a email directly to them to discuss this. They choose not to respond. Will not go back here.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

I visit OC 3-4 times a year; this was my 4th visit to Harborside this Summer. I always bring my guests here. I’ve been coming here for over 15 years, and I can’t remember ever receiving a bad meal or bad service. I like the relaxed ambience & lack of pretension. They know how to prepare seafood, steaks, great apps & excellent salads. Also, they are purportedly the “inventor” of the OCMD “Orange Crush”. Service is always good & prices are reasonable! You can pay a LOT more at other local restaurants, but you will not eat better. I will continue to be a loyal customer as long as Harborside keeps doing things right!