“Great Crushes”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Fun place to visit and Orange Crushes are the best we have had in OC. Love sitting at the bar watching the boats. We visited Memorial Day weekend and had their crab cakes all lump crab, huge cakes the best ever. We were there again June 8 and the crab cake was only marginal, smaller and much less lump meat.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I we're looking for a place for dinner without crossing the bridge into Ocean City that wasn't going to break the bank. We settled on Harborside after reading the reviews. Great place for dinner and drinks! Best server, Keith. He was wonderful. Ordered crab and spinach dip appetizer off the daily specials. Very good. Not a huge fan on the chips that came with, but the dip was full of crab that you could see in it. I ordered the seared scallop and sweet corn risotto, again off the specials of the day. Scallops were perfect! Cooked well, taste was to die for. The corn risotto was sticky and overlooked. Between the spices seared on the scallops, and the spicy chili sauce drizzled I could barely taste it. My husband ordered the shrimp tacos. Came with decent sized shrimp and a chipotle sauce. Very good! He was able to order them for dinner even though they were on the "lunch" menu.

Can't forget about the crush! I ordered the ruby red grapefruit crush. Great! I can see how you can get in trouble with these!

We are back in the area in August and will return with friends!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

good food - great Ahi tuna salad - the drinks are awesome and the service is always good. Great place for lunch or dinner or drinks and apps

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This place is a local's favorite in West OC MD! We generally arrive by boat, as they recently put in a new dock with 18 slips. The food is very tasty - this time I tried the white flatbread pizza topped with crab and smoked Gouda. Out of this world!! Their specialty drink is the Orange Crush, and they make different versions- try the one with Pinnacle Whipped vodka for a Creamsicle flavor. Too yummy. I also like asking them to squeeze an orange into a beer mug and fill with Blue Moon. Friendly service, local flavor, and a convenient place for boaters to have lunch or dinner. What else could I ask for?!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I guess the reason parking is at a premium is because they have good food, good atmosphere and the "Orange Crush"! We go for lunch fairly often (when parking's not much of an issue), or early evening for a "crush". Menu is pretty good, service is dependable and the atmosphere is very casual... "margaritaville"! The outdoor deck is the place to hang out...bartenders are friendly and attentive. A good time...

Been to Harborside Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!