“Best buffet in Ocean City”
Review of Embers Restaurant

Embers Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: The first and the largest All You Can Eat Prime Rib and Seafood Buffet in Ocean City with the greatest variety of seafood, including crab legs, clams and oysters, and many other seafood dishes. We also have many chicken, beef, pasta and vegetable offerings that pleases visitors along with the Executive Chef's culinary creations. Family owned and operated for over 60 years, Embers has most definitely become a staple establishment in the town of Ocean City. Please call with any questions or to verify our hours of operation, due to the nature of the business we don't have a set closing time.
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This has always been our go-to buffet restaurant every time we go to Ocean City. The most recent visit was in October and it was restaurant week in Ocean City so the price was $19.99/person for dinner. That was a great deal! They did some renovations to the place and there's a large glass window overlooking the bay. They have also updated the decor in one of the larger rooms. Everything that I tried on the buffet was great and tasty. They have a variety of seafood selections, salads, chicken, beef, pasta and desserts. There's something for everybody. Prices for cocktail drinks are reasonable. Service is excellent and they make sure the food trays never run out of food.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Everything was good to very good, with many many choices. Something for the entire family. I liked the raw shellfish the best. Wine has a very reasonable markup.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I took my family to this restaurant to allow them to try different types of seafood without being held to just the dish they'd order at another restaurant. This place was fantastic. Tony, our waiter, was very courteous and helpful during the whole meal. The food was excellent. I didn't try one item from the buffet that wasn't outstanding. Must-go for anyone staying in the area.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our family has been going there for over 4 years and this year I decided to review this restaurant. Last year, I tried fried catfish for the first time and it was delicious, this year the pieces were very small and extremely greasy. I love clams and oysters on the half shell, but the person who opens them must not clean their knife between shells because they have big pieces of the shell in them. The selection of items for a salad are all there, the vegetable selection is also very large, the desserts well if you can find one you like then you are at the wrong place. We go on Thursday night for the special senior citizen price. I have a shellfish allergy, so I can't enjoy the shrimp or crab/ Overall , I would recommend this buffet.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Embers is a very nice place. Great value for your buck. I went with my family. we spent hours trying all the different offerings at the buffet. We had to play a round of Mini Golf at Embers Island to work off dinner.