“Nice atmosphere and good food”

Fish Tales Bar & Grill
Ranked #23 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: "...little slice of Paradise here in Ocean City, Maryland! Overlooking the Bay at 21st street, Fish Tales, located in Bahia Marina, used to be just a locals hideout. Throughout the years the "word" has spread about this treasure-on-the-bay! Still keeping its quaint, relaxed feel, Fish Tales has grown immensely since its doors opened in 1983. Whether you come by boat, car or bike, we have parking for all means of transportation. In addition to our original "Old Bar," we have added the "Boat Bar" and an outdoor beach area to meet your dining and cocktail needs. If you choose to sit on the beach, you can enjoy an umbrella-shaded table during the day or tiki torches by night. To satisfy your taste buds, we offer a wide selection of lite fare, full entrees and kids' meals, in addition to our eclectic daily specials. Swing by the bar and grab your favorite beverage, whether frozen, mixed or out of the tap; we have it all! We even offer some of our own personal favorites, such as Orange Crushes. These are complemented by our Happy Hour specials. So sit back and enjoy your libation in our two sets of Sky Chair lounges!"
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was a very nice place. The atmosphere was great and there was a little play area for people with young children. We got there around 5PM because I had heard that it can get crowded. No problem getting seated at this time. Our service was very good. For the most part, we all enjoyed our food. I had the Lobster Mac and Cheese. It was good, but I was hoping for something awesome. Just tasted like plain old mac and cheese. My husband had the Crab Quiche special. That was very good. The girls had the Shrimp in Crab Dip. They both enjoyed their meals.

There are newer reviews for Fish Tales Bar & Grill

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The wait is worth it! Excellent Tale wraps, cheese steak, Seafood burrito. Kids meals are decent. Love the playground for the kids and it's open/airy. Recommend going early if you don't want a long wait. We went at 5pm on a Saturday and only had a 20 wait, vs. a Friday evening at 7pm was almost a 2 hr wait.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I brought my 4yr old here last week, he got kids hotdog and I got the cheesesteak. We both loved what we got! Kids meal, regular sized. Adult portion huge, I have to say, I was a little thrown off when I saw how big that cheesesteak was! But it was good. The place was very cool though, kids playground, adirondack chairs to just chill with a drink. Prices not bad for OC.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This place felt like a young crowd place with a very busy bar area, music playing, picnic tables on the sand outside, pub tables and stools inside and adults only chair hammocks to hang out in with a drink and great view. What I found refreshing and interesting was that despite the "young vibe", there were families with young kids, teens, older couples/grandparents right along with the twenty and thirty-something singles. Good cocktails menu and food choices leaning toward seafood but also included choices for non-seafood lovers. All four of us enjoyed our meals and we can be picky!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great atmosphere and our kids loved it
Enjoyed the bay views
Steamed shrimp at happy hour is excellent