“Menu states: Slow cooked over 16 hours, that means reheated over several days and out of a box!!!!”

Ocean View Grill & BBQ
Ranked #310 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Visited this restaurant last week on vacation. We wanted to try a new restaurant since we have been coming to OC over several years. The atmosphere and wait staff were the norm for the price range, so we werent disappointed there. The pork ribs and beef brisket we ordered were reheated and the brisket was poorly cooked, no taste and tough. The Mac & Cheese was really a joke, it tasted and looked just like Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. I ate most of my meal because I was so hungry, but husband said there was no way he was gonna eat his dinner and sent it back. AVOID this place if you enjoy a reasonably priced, decent meal!!!!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Ate dinner there with my girls. Pulled pork sandwich okay. Maryland crab cakes, YUK. Cold slaw that both orders came with was spoiled. Two Snow crab orders came without nutcrackers. When we asked for them we were told "they were in the dishwasher being cleaned"!?!?!?!?!
Once we received the shells were soggy so I used a fork to help get the meat out. Do not get the mac and cheese. This is ziti with cheese Ragu that is honestly tasteless.
The menu was small so being it was a beachfront restaurant I thought we were safe with these choices. Better luck somewhere else. Indoors has no atmosphere at all. Walked out of there
105.00 later (4 people) really felt disappointed.

1  Thank nativenyer514
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Had take out from here one night - crab legs and the fries were good - grilled cheese not so much. Sat outside while waiting for the order - great view but I don't think I would enjoy eating inside - the staff was very friendly and helpful. I think there are better places south a bit but not bad in a pinch or feeling lazy while staying at the hotel.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We got here at 5pm right when they opened. Table of 11, no problem, good menu. Ordered from the early bird menu. Decent ribs and attentive waitress. Would eat here again.

1  Thank BriMcD10
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Had a very nice lunch on the boardwalk. Dining room was pretty straight forward on a quick glance, but if it was really hot that AC would have been nice. The hostess was very attentive to getting us seated in a spot where we could see the Air Show practice runs & do people watching. Colleen was our waitress, she was very attentive to our needs while maintaining reserve to our privacy. Really liked their coleslaw - not too sweet just right in my book.

2  Thank Bajoba