“Fun place to spend an afternoon in OCMD.”

Trimper's Rides and Amusement Park
Ranked #4 of 55 things to do in Ocean City
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Spent an afternoon at Trimper's while in OCMD, and the kids loved it. Lots of great rides to choose from, both indoor and out. The only disappointment was that we clipped a $2 coupon off the ride wristbands and they would only give us one discount (although we bought 4 bands). I know Jolly Rodger's will give it to the whole party. It was a little pricey, but still fun.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I can't imagine the Boardwalk or Ocean City without this place. I HAVE to go in, everytime I visit the beach!! It's always the same ... and I LOVE it!!!! Thrilling every time, and still scary after all these decades!! LOL!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I get you are at the beach and things are more expensive, but these rides are especially so. Then they only sell bracelets until 5 pm and are only good until 7 pm. It costs a fortune to ride and the haunted house is now $4 a person to ride. Rides are outdated for the price required.

1  Thank kidcraze
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Ever since I was little Trimper Rides has been part of my Ocean City vacation. I love the old fashioned rides inside for the kiddies. The rides outside are fun too. My only complaint is the expense. You can buy a bracelet during the day for $23 which is reasonable but they are only good until 7:00 pm. After that you have to buy tickets which gets expensive fast. I have always preferred to hit the boardwalk in the evening when it cools off. I wish they offered the bracelets at night too.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

They need an update and attitude traing for the staff. Felt like I was at atraveling carny show and was waiting to see who was going to rip me off. Big waste of time.

1  Thank JaysaTravelinMan