This was our first time to Francis Scott Key. We come to Ocean City Maryland every year but we now have a toddler in which most hotels are not kid friendly. We stayed in a ranch room which is fairly small but was perfect enough for us ( 2 adults and a 2 year old). We were right near the pirate ship, which our son couldn't get enough of. The life guard that was there from Sun-Weds was wonderful. She understood that we had to accompany our child on the ship. The life guard on Thursday and Friday was so miserable. She just look as though she did not want to be there. She yelled at my husband for going down the slide. She really should not be a FSK employee. The maids were wonderful. Our first night there, they were not able to get to our room in a timely manor so they allowed us to help ourselves to what we needed. They did a wonderful job the rest of the week with our room. The shuttle drivers were great. We only had to wait one time for a shuttle. The drivers were all friendly and great drivers. We ate at the 50's diner several times. I highly recommend the Crab dip omelet! I got the lettuce wedge for lunch one day and it was terrible. There were a few things in the room that could had been fixed; toilet ran, access panel needs fixing. It wasn't a big deal for us though. Put-put golf needs a lot of work! We will be back next year and we may want to try one of the houses that can be rented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year-round family resort offering affordable rates and packages surrounded by many free amenities creating a unique, fun, memorable vacation trip and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Francis Scott Key Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Francis Scott Key Family Hotel Ocean City
- Francis Scott Key Motel
- Francis Scott Key Hotel Ocean City Md