“Enjoyable but not perfect”

Harrison's Harbor Watch Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Waterfront seafood restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Assateague State and National Parks, West Ocean City Harbor, and the Ocean City Inlet. Specializing in fresh, local seafood such as day boat scallops, tuna, mahi mahi, rockfish, swordfish, lobster and local oysters and clams. Award winning raw bar is located on the first floor and the rawbartenders will prepare shrimp, clams, oysters, and crab legs as well as our world famous oyster stew. The second floor is open for dinner service during summer months. Our second floor is the perfect venue for wedding receptions, corporate banquets or large private parties. Located directly on the south end of the famous Ocean City boardwalk just south of Trimper's Amusements.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Three of us tried this last night for the harbor views at the inlet. The place was busy on a rainy night which I took as a good sign. Unfortunately due to forecasts of hurricane Florence which did not strike OC, the staffing was insufficient leading to some confusion. We were able to get a table by the water and enjoyed the storm clouds rolling in. Our waitress was lovely but over taxed. The first disappointment was the bar which I felt had a limited selection for a fine dining establishment. She took our drink and appetizer order promising to bring bread right back. They were already out of 1 of 3 choices of oysters and did not allow mixing types in an order. We ordered two 6 counts of oysters to try both and the shrimp stuffed ravioli. Had to ask again for the bread which she had not had time to deliver. It came with a small tasteless loaf and 3 mini muffins. Neither was good at all. When my husband tried to order the oyster stew which I found over priced, he was told you could only order that if you sat at the bar! One might ask why it was on the menu in the dining room? We ordered a cream of crab and Maryland crab soup. I ordered the boneless rib eye, my husband had the crab cakes and our son had the stuffed rockfish. The sides are served family style so with 3 of us we had some of all six choices. Not bad but not memorable. Our entrees came very fast but we never received our soups! Again an overwhelmed server. I found the crab cake a little dry, the rockfish a little spicy but the steak was perfect! I would definitely go back and I would recommend it but hope staffing improves, not expect much from the bar and hope they change bakeries.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If I could give this place no stars I would service was terrible food was nasty and prices were way high I would avoid this place like the plague or you might just get it

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant has some of the best service and seafood you'll find in Ocean City. It's a place you have to eat at when you're vacationing in O.C.! The portions are huge, the staff is friendly and the seafood is to die for! And you get a view of the bay while you eat! And afterward you can go walk on the boardwalk.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Harrison's Harbor Watch ahs great food, large portions and very good service. The tables at the windows are great for watching the boats go in and out of the harbor. There were some crazy jet skiers jumping waves while we were there.

My wife got the shrimp scampi and I got the crab soup and steamed shrimp. Both were excellent. The waitress was very attentive and fun to talk to. You get to order unlimited sides with meals but that would be a lot to eat.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

This place might not have the fanciest decor or the trendiest dishes; but for me this Harrison's is a must on every trip to OC and this trip was no exception. We had two different family groups visit us during our weeks vacation and we took them both to Harrison's.
The menu is extensive and everyone always seems to find the dish that they want. Service is good, food is well prepared the prices are reasonable and there are great views of the passing boats in the inlet. They even provide free parking!