“disappointed”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Ocean City, Maryland
“disappointed”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Wow took some people who have never been there because I just love the raw bar. now to start I didn't get any "raw bar" food we ordered from the menu. I got the Cajon pasta which I have had many times over the 20 years it was average at best. it used to come in a pot and had a great sauce and shaved parmesan over it. i got it on a plate and sauce was average. cant believe it because it used to be my favorite thing. my friends got the chicken cheseapeake and seafood fettacini. the seafood fet looks runny. and the chicken chesapeake my friend said was oK. so bummed because I raved about this setting and food forever I doubt they will ever go back just wasnt' that good.
service was great and the view you cannot beat in OC

Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“Not Great Food - Nice veiw”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Food was mediocre and sides were not hot. We had a table of 6 people with various foods and no one would rate it above average...Free wine with coupon (drink it and you will no why its free)..Bread better than most average restaurants...Food not bad tasting but not exceptional either...

Owings Mills, Maryland
“Great food and great service too.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have not been here in awhile we are going away this weekend to Ocean city we are eating at the Harbor Watch for dinner. I love the lobster tails with the crab imperial it is great. I like the prices and love the extra sides with no charge you don't get that at a lot of places these days. Happy eating out!

• Visited August 2012
NEW JERSEY
“Just OK.”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Nothing special. Food was average. Felt like we were being rushed from start to finish even though it was not that busy.

• Visited May 2013
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Raw Bar!!! Awesome”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Go back here whenever I'm in Ocean City. Great food at end of Boardwalk. Had the steamed clams and also some raw. Love going here as trip with my son to build memories.