“Horrible service!”

Harrison's Harbor Watch Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 416 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bel Air, Maryland
“Horrible service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Service was terrible. Server disappeared multiple times. Food came out at different times. Other then the view, I don't know why I would go back there. For the amount of money we spent, I wish the food had been better. It was quite a disappointment!

• Visited April 2013

Rochester, NY
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Found this restaurant on a tip from the bartender at the Purple Moose Saloon, and glad we went. It's at the southern tip of the boardwalk. We were dressed casual (jeans) and no issue even though the food was upscale and great. Cold beers (good selection). Clams casino were awesome. I had seafood pasta with tomato basil cream sauce which was divine. My husband had the Crab Imperial which was fresh and good. Nice view, decent service too.

Visited April 2013
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Love the crab!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The view from this place is amazing. My husband and I go here at least once every year to get the crab dip (AMAZING) and the king crab legs (even more AMAZING). The prices are a bit high, but we are on vacation, so as long as the food is excellent we don't mind spending a little more. We have been here several times, and there have been times that our service has been great and some times where it is awful. We usually like to sit at the bar area, because the bartenders are usually very friendly. I always want to try something new on the menu but the crab is so great I can't bring myself to order anything else. I definite must when in Ocean City!! Can't wait to come back this July!

• Visited July 2012
Lansdowne, Virginia
“Great view, OK food but bad service and way overpriced!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

The title says it all. Service needs a lot of work. The view is great!! But the place seemed a bit dirty and dusty. Food was good but very over priced. I'd recommend going somewhere else! I'd only go for the view again!

• Visited May 2012
Maryland
“We drove 160 miles just to have their Oyster Stew!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This past weekend (March 16) My wife and I drove from Montgomery County, MD and stayed overnight in Ocean City, JUST SO WE COULD HAVE THE FAMOUS OYSTER STEW!!! (And it did not disappoint!) It is a blend of so many different ingredients, you wouldn't believe it could taste like it does. Do your taste buds a favor and run to get a taste!

• Visited March 2013