“Very well maintained!”

62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Very well maintained!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is a clean boardwalk. The beaches look pristine. There are lots of dining choices and plenty to do.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Manalapan, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Walk and Play”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

A great place to walk and bike. The boardwalk is kept very clean until visitors ruin it. Plenty of food and amusements. Great views.

Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“crowded and much of the same thing store after store”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

the boardwalk is definitely the seediest part of town. It is fun for the kids. I'm sure it is also fun for the heavy drinkers. However in season it gets very crowded and it is a collection of one tourist trap after another. I hit it once a season but it is not a favorite in my book. I would prefer to go to Rehoboth if I'm going to walk around the boardwalk area

Morgantown, West Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good for families, or groups of friends”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

There are stores and activities for families with varying ages, and there are also fun places for groups of college students. We enjoyed some of the rides and fit 10+ people in an old time photo before stopping by Dumser's for some delicious ice cream.

Visited May 2013
Germantown, Maryland, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Try the arcades!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We are a family of 5 and wanted to have fun during an early Spring Break week. We found that most rides weren't open yet, but the arcades were. There are MANY team-oriented, family games to play. We really enjoyed the skeeball and horse racing. My daughters liked the dance game and my son, the shooting games. I enjoyed the carnival-style arcade games. All games gave you tickets which can be redeemed anytime during the season. We're going back soon!