“Lots to offer on boardwalk”

Ocean City Boardwalk
Ranked #3 of 57 things to do in Ocean City
Slatington, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Lots to offer on boardwalk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

We enjoy the boardwalk every time we visit ocean city. Rode bikes and walked from end to end. I consider it safe and clean. People watching is a favorite activity.Plenty of benches to rest. We always enjoy the dough roller restaurant.

Visited September 2013

45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Great Attraction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

OC has a very long boardwalk with a great variety of stores and places to eat. No bikes during the day in season. It can get crowded at night. Fireworks a couple times during the week. Arcades and rides. The kids enjoy it when they visit.

Visited July 2013
Far Rockaway, New York
“Love the boardwalk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I really like OC board walk, there are lots of stores and restaurants, my daughters really like the store Dream Weaver and our favorite restaurants was the Dough Roller and the Crab Shack. I like to walk so I walked up and down the board walk everyday of my stay in OC.

Visited July 2013
Snow Hill, Maryland, United States
“Family Friendly?????? Not”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

This has become a family unfriendly atmosphere. It is in comparison to Disney with price for food and drink. It is on par with the city of Baltimore for rudeness, and people have no quorum nocking down your children and keeping on walking. I may be old fashion, but please, sorry, and excuse me are lacking in this town.

I would not recommend any family go there prior to July, if at all. Its a shame. the town use to be a family friendly atmosphere. Deep pockets needed....

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Chuck B
Irwin
“OC BOARDWALK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

The boardwalk is safe, clean and family friendly! Very enjoyable to ride bikes or take a leisurely walk!

Visited September 2013