“Lots of selections. Plenty to shop and eateries. Lovely view of beach. Clean and restrooms were easy to find .”

Ocean City Boardwalk
Ranked #3 of 55 things to do in Ocean City
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Lot's to see. Plenty of shopping and eating areas Great view of the ocean. Plentiful clean restrooms.

1  Thank NJTravellerToo

Reviewed October 14, 2013

After having a great dinner at Harrison's, go outside and board the Boardwalk Tram. It's great. You can relax, leave the driving to them, and travel the boardwalk. It's about an hour and a half ride and you can get a true feel for Ocean City. It on costs a few dollars and it's worth every penny for the experience. You may even note places you want to return to on your own, or stop, and pick up the tram on the way back. A must for the OC traveler.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

So many people raved about Ocean City Boardwalk so we finally made the trip. My two kids are teens, so arcades and mini golf are no longer an interest to them. Boat rides and parachuting are costly. Spent time on the boardwalk but they got bored after 2 days. Glad we got to check it out, but not interested in going back.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been going to Ocean City, Md for 40 years. I started going once I could drive. We have taken our kids since they were born in the 1980s's. We lived in Md and Va then. I din't think we ever missed a summer. Now we are retired in Fl and still drive up to Va to go to Ocean City with friends. You Must always DO the boardwalk! This summer we had Thrasher fries, funnel cake and soft ice cream-that all was after dinner at the Hobbitt. The boardwalk is just fun, fun and more fun. That is where i taught my daughter how to 'people watch'.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great seashore getaway for the whole family! Food, games, shopping for the entire family. I would highly recommend going there!