Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$409
$285
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$279
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$280
$419
$369
$289
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$392
Gateway Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$250
AscendHotels
The Spinnaker(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$269
$209
All reviewsrooftop poolking jacuzzi roomfront desk staffrooms were very cleanhotel is greatnice sizemini fridgeboardwalkbalconyoceanmdtoasterbay
Reviewed June 2, 2011

The rooms were clean. The service was great. I can't'wait to go back.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed June 1, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for most of the week again this year. We try to visit Ocean City at least once a year and have been coming down the week of our anniversary - which is the week between the car show and memorial day.
As usual, we booked the room with a king bed, jacuzzi.... and we had a great room once again. The rooms are great value and only having to walk out the front door and around the side of the building to be on the boardwalk is fantastic. I always park in the lot directly across the street and save the $20 a day fee that is charged to park under the hotel - I have never had a problem. Rooms are clean....staff is friendly.... and we always get a great discount by booking online directly from their website.
If there are ever any problems during our stay - the staff resolves them immediately and considerately.
Nice pool, hot tub and picnic area on the rooftop as well.

1  Thank mrcards58
Reviewed May 31, 2011

I had such a wonderful time at this hote! The staff was amazing! My husband and I made reservations, soon as we got to the hotel told them our names everything was ready. We were off to our room. Our room was very clean, fresh lining and to my surpising a heart shape jacuzzi. I would like to Thank the staff of the Monte Carlo for showing us such welcoming hospitality especially the maintenance man who told us about a great seafood restaurant. We will be back again. Thank you!

1  Thank starjones011
Reviewed May 17, 2011

This was our 2nd time staying at the Monte Carlo. I've noticed a lot of mixed reviews about this hotel and was very surprised. I am sure that those who have encountered problems during their stay may have happened, but for the most part this hotel is nice! Now if you are a person looking for Ritz Carlton quality at ANY ocean/beach hotel or motel, well, you will never find it at ANY of the properties located in Ocean City Maryland! But if you are looking for a good/great value hotel that is clean, has the basic amenities, a pleasant staff and that is centrally located right smack in the middle of the action spots on the boardwalk then the Monte Carlo Hotel is for you. If it was all that horrible the 1st time we went, we would have never came back to stay for a 2nd time.

5  Thank bronzeindian
Reviewed May 2, 2011

This was my second year staying at the Hotel Monte Carlo and I was not disappointed again. For the prices they offer, you are wondering what is the catch, but it is wonderfully located, large spaciious rooms that were very clean and I love the indoor pool.
THIS is my hotel of choice for my OC vacations.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business