“AMAZING In Every Way”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Edge

We can't find prices for this hotel
The Edge
Ranked #40 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“AMAZING In Every Way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

Beautiful room, scenery, location, great price.
From the time you walk to the reception desk, to the time you check out, eerything's top notch.
We loved the privacy of the romantic room - set up with 2 robes, 4 poster bed, hot tub overlooking the bay, and a glass-walled shower!

Room Tip: Weekdays cheaper than weeknights. Call them if you have questions about the room themes -- they'...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Milwaukeetraveler-dj

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Woodbine, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

Booked the Penthouse, had the reservation and then they took it away !! Tried to switch me to another room AFTER the reservation was confirmed!! Had stayed there more than 5 times and this is what they do to (formerly) loyal customer!!?? Manager offered to "make it right" by promising to send me a 2 night free coupon. NEVER SENT IT !! BAIT, SWITCH AND LIES !
STAY AWAY !!!

Room Tip: Go to the Hilton!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
15 Thank Zack3239
Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

We stayed for Valentines weekend and the Edge exceeded our expectations... The suite and the staff were wonderful as was the entire property. I had made a few special requests and they were taken care of with ease. Great stay and we look forward to the next time.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank WingTransport
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

My wife and I have spent two long weekends here and have enjoyed both very much. Rooms are comfortable and weel decorated with a good view. Fager Island is a few step away and it has a restaruants/& bar.This is a prefect place for a quick escape.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank travler22
Bear, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

My wife and I recently stayed at the Edge Hotel for four days. When we checked in we were greeted like VIPs. We stayed in the Orient Express and was very satisfied. Services for this hotel were impeccable. The room was more than we expected. The view was spectacular. We will return to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Maury D
Poolesville, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

Stayed here many times over the past several years. This was especially nice. Bay-side OC can't be beat. Very relaxing. Have the staff make a sunset reservation at the restaurant.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank William M
Pasadena, Md
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

I was very excited to have found this place onine but am thinking twice about staying here now. I have had to call back 3 different times to just to ask questions because each time I feel like I am limited to asking one question and even that is a bother to the person on the other end. Every single time i have called the person answering the phone was extremely rude! I told them I was completely unfamiliar with the hotel and was just trying to get some information and they acted like I was bothering them. When I asked about availability they actually told me they would have to call me back another day to make my reservation???? I have never heard of such a thing! I am very disappointed because I was really looking forward to staying here but due to the terrible customer skills of thier reservationists I do not know if I want even want to now. I will leave another review if I do decide to stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo