“Soooo much fun!!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Soooo much fun!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I am a big fan of old time movies and the fashions worn during the early 1900's so my sister and I thought we would get a feeling of the old times in this photo store. We had a blast playing dress up in the period clothing. I felt like a kid again. (I won't divulge my age but I am over 35.) I had loads of fun. The family photos are the best. Everyone that visits Ocean City MD Boardwalk should definitely check it out!!

New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fun, fun, fun!! BUT pricey....”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Dressing up for the photos was lots of fun. The staff is knowledgeable and efficient. They really get you in and out quickly without you feeling overwhelmed or rushed. Just be careful and have your mind set on the package you want because they will convince you to buy other photos and everything single thing is an extra cost from photo color to finish to cardboard borders. Ask questions beforehand and have fun!!!

Mechanicville, New York
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Always fun”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We love the old time photos, as it is always a good laugh. Unfortunately they struggle to accommodate a larger group. We had 8 people and were VERY limited to our selection and the employees struggled to find us outfits as well. We will do this again because we love to laugh at ourselves dressed up, but this place is less than top notch in comparison to other old time photo shops.

Baltimore, Maryland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun experience for the family”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We truly enjoy taking old time photos. We stopped into one of the locations on the boardwalk. The ladies working were super nice and very patient with our toddler. Overall the experience was great as usual.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun Time”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Fun. Felt rushed though even though there was no one else waiting for photos. Expensive but worth doing at least once.

Visited June 2014